drug | jj maybank

tw: mentions of abuse, murder and drinking

jj came through y/ns window often,  john b knew, he didn't care. y/n knew jjs dad well wasn't the nicest of guys, he would come to her after an argument with him.

it wasn't until the 3rd time he came through her window, she noticed he had a bruise forming on his face. y/n realized it was more then just arguments with his dad. from that day forward, he always went to her. after he had a fight with him, she would be by his side. after a fight with the pogues, y/n would be by his side. she was his drug. he was addicted to the girl.

it wasn't until he unexpectedly broke up with her that he realized that. why did he break up with her you may ask? because his dad, his dad was making himself feel like he wasn't good enough for anyone, more y/n then anyone. y/n could say different though

"what the hell john b! it's 3 in the morning" you groan "what do you need"

"jj, he's drunk and he's freaking out" john b says pointing to the living room

"that's my problem how? hes not my boyfriend" you answer sitting up

"because your the only one who can calm him down" john b says "come help, please". you realized that there's no point in arguing and get up. you see jj pacing back and forth, then look at kie and pope struggling to get him to stop

"j- jj! stop pacing- jj!" kie says trying to get him to stop. he stopped pacing but sits down on the pull out with his head in his hands. you sit beside him on the pull out, rubbing his back softly. he looks up and makes eye contact with you, his lip starts to tremble when u pull him into a hug.

"i-i hate him y/n, i hate him" jj sobs into your chest. you just silently kept rubbing circles on his back.

"i know j" you said in a whisper, trying to comfort him. by this time the rest of the group walked out towards the porch to give you two some space.

"i almost killed him" jj admits "h-he was sleeping and i pointed my gun at his head"

you just listened as he told the story on what happened. you hated his dad, hell everyone but barry did. everyone knew what luke maybank does to his kid but they do nothin about it.

"i was gonna pull the trigger" by this time his head had moved to your chest and you were running your fingers through his hair "end all of this but i just couldn't"

"we're going to get you away from him j, someway or another" you tell him, you look down at him to see he's nodding slightly "i love you j"

"i love you too y/n" jj mumbled. you kissed the top of his head and kept running your fingers through his hair.

for once in a couple of months, jjs world stopped spinning. it stopped, he was there with his girl and he felt safe.

"i'm sorry for everything" jj told you after a minute "i'm really sorry"

"it's okay jj" you softly told him "i'm not mad"

jj just nodded and sighed. he was glad you were there. you were the thing keeping him alive.

notes!
messy ending sorry