family reunion, jj maybank

summary: jj goes to a family reunion

—————————————————-

"DOES THIS function have beer" jj asks holding your hand. y/n shakes her head no and looks up at her boyfriend

"you'll be fine, you just have to meet some new people" y/n smiled kissing his cheek and walking over to her grandma.

"oh don't you look pretty" her grandma complimented hugging y/n "oh and jj, beautiful as always"

"are you sure we're not talking about you" jj laughed running a hand through his hair.

"your too sweet" her grandma smiled "you should take him to meet cousin marshall"

"who's cousin marshall" jj asks confused.

"he's like you, but 5 years older" y/n shrugged trying to find him. she finally spots him and excitedly walks jj over to him

"don't sneak up on me" her cousin coughed putting out the joint he was smoking.

"dude don't waste the weed" jj said "prime stuff"

"someone who knows what they're talking about" her cousin smiled "marshall"

"jj" jj nodded. y/n looks between the two and shakes her head. they are too similar.

y/n left the two alone for a bit and wandered back once dinner was ready.

"hey baby" jj sent her a goofy smile. stoned. her cousin was stoned too

"you two are gonna kill me" y/n sighed "dinner time"

"shit okay" marshall laughed looking at jj. jj started laughing too, he didn't know what was funny he was just laughing.

"you two are getting along good" y/ns mother commented "marshall never socializes"

"maybe i just had to come along" jj shrugged putting an arm around y/n. y/n and jj walked towards the table with the food and went to a picnic table.

marshall followed behind them and placed himself across from jj

"you know, your much more fun that her other boyfriends" marshall said playing with his food.

"believe me i've been friends with y/n for years, they are all buzzkills" jj said taking a bite of the pasta he got.

y/n glared at the two of them and kicked jj underneath the table

"i'm just sayin" jj raised his hands in defense "honey, your one boyfriend said that the hammock was unsafe and he tried to take it down, remember what ended up happening"

"he got himself twisted in the hammock" y/n mumbled putting her head on jjs shoulder.

"i have a photo" jj said "wanna see it"

"uh yes" marshall laughed looking at jjs phone

"again the death of me" y/n mumbled. she loved them though.

author notes

i hate writing 🎶

anyways um i'm getting to requests soon

this is so badly written