cuddlin, jj maybank

summary: jj is a whore for cuddles
——————————————————-

JJ PEACEFULLY SLEPT in your bed after a rough night at the chateau.

him, john b and his friends got into a massive fight about something. jj seemed torn up about it, the group never fought. he went to y/ns immediately after.

y/n was at her vanity getting ready for the day. she lets jj sleep while she gets ready most of the time atleast.  she heard a grunt and a shuffle in the bed. she felt two arms wrap around her neck and a chin on her head.

"why'd u leave" jj said, his raspy morning voice making an entrance.

"i gotta get ready j" y/n laughed at the blonde. jj kissed her cheek and grabbed her hand to lead her back into the bed.

"i wanna cuddle" jj mumbled laying back in the bed. y/n laughed and shook her head

"can i get ready first?" her answer was jj shaking his head no and pulling her into bed with him.

"can you wait a bit" jj asked laying his head on your chest. you knew there was no point in arguing with him so you just let him fall back asleep on your chest

"your a sucker for cuddling aren't you" y/n laughed and ran her fingers through jjs hair. jj just nodded and fell back asleep.

he felt safe in the moment, he doesn't usally feel that way. he always feels safe when he's around her though.

it's weird, she's like home in a person to him.

NOTES!
this is so unrealistic bc jj is definitely not the cuddling type of person but for the sake of this let's pretend !

short one but it's ok