chapter 2. Reunion

Killian

Corey Perez

I was searching my whole head to at least recall his name but each time I get nothing. He was still looking down at me with a raised brow, his intense gaze made me squirm in my seat uncomfortably wanting to curl up in a ball and hide. My face was growing hot at how he was eyeing me. He is so hot, beautiful and handsome human being. I almost palmed my face at my thoughts, I'm a boy, I can't find other boys hot.

He seemed to know me, what can I say he knows my name. I gulped hard looking down at my test book my fumbling with it, bitting my lips nervously. I felt Aria's gaze on me too and it was a lot of pressure on my side.

I started to fidget with my fingers pulling on them, they were sweaty.  This isn't me, I'm a bold, confident person but right now I feel small. The new bad boy at our school knows me and all the attention in class was on me. I'm the quarterback of the team I shouldn't be like this.

" It's ok if you don't recall me honey" honey, what the hell. My mouth agape at what he had called me. Before I could reply I felt my chin being lifted up and I Shivered by his touch, why was he touching me like this and why was he calling me honey. He gazed in to my eyes with a wide grin on his lips " I will make you remember me" he let go of my chin, I was bitting my lips so hard I think they are bruised by now still looking up at him. He had a beautiful smile.

Oh God! stop it Killian. I scolded myself.

He put his bag down as he lifted his shirt up, my eyes widening at what he was doing " You still don't recall my amor" my eyes widened as if they are getting out of there sockets gasping out loud my whole body on fire,  one person used to call me that. Only one person and that's ......

" Corey!" I almost yelled "Oh.my.god" I stood up abruptly throwing myself around his neck like I did years ago. I remember him now, I remember the dragon tattoo. It was the first tattoo he put on his body! I was with him that day  when we were in Australia. How can I forget him, silly me.

He hugged tightly like he used to do years ago and i felt it once again. The feeling which I had forgotten was right here in my chest, the feeling which I couldn't explain since I met him years ago is back. My heart started to race rapidly closing my eyes forgetting where we were. I just wanted to crawl in his skin, for him to hold me like he did before.

My eyes started stinging, i never thought I would see him again. But he was here in front of me. Corey was holding me in his arms. " Don't cry my flower" he whispered, I didn't know that I was sniffing. I'm just happy to see him again. How much I missed that name flower!

"I thought I would never see you again" I muttered in his neck my tears socking his shirt but I don't care. The person I'm hugging is Corey, the charismatic Corey, the flirty Corey. I wonder if he is still flirty like before. " I have missed you so much" my voice was quivering. Only three days I spent with him but I still hold these days to heart.

" Me too sweety, so much you can't imagine" his voice was full of emotions. I gripped his shirt tightly not wanting to let go at all. Corey was here. Oh my goodness Corey is here with me. I can't believe it at all.

He sighed inhaling my neck " ok guys settle down class is going on you know" Mrs Royce's bored voice got me out of Corey's tight embrace and I wanted to murder her. I still wanted to stay in Corey's embrace. my whole body heating up in flames at my thoughts as I looked down my hands and lips trembling " Mr Perez find an empty seat, You will celebrate your reunion later"

" I will sit with my amor" Corey put his hand on my cheek smiling as he looked behind me probably looking at Aria.

" I am sitting with him" Aria argued bit I didn't look at her all my eyes were on Corey. Admiring his smile.