chapter 19. Inexperienced

Killian

I woke up with a splitting headache though I'm not surprised, according to the way I drank yesterday it was bound to happen. I felt warmness engulfing me strong grip around my waist and by the warmth I felt inside of me I knew it was Corey. I sighed lowly turning around slowly so that I can't wake him up he was still in deep sleep. He looked so peaceful and vulnerable like this. So damn handsome and gorgeous. I slowly untangled myself from him making sure to not wake him up. I successfully untangled myself from him as he rolled on his stomach saying something I didn't catch.

I picked up my phone to check the time and it was seven in the morning. I felt my head spin, rubbing my temples and eyes. I need a glass of water. I looked around the room my eyes falling on Luca who was sprawled on his bed fast asleep too. I gazed at his pierced nipples thinking if that's what Corey wants. If I get mine pierced will he be contented with me. I started feeling insecure again because if he had had threesome or whatever am I really enough for him. Will he be satisfied with me only. One thing for sure I'm not a person who likes to share my man.

I pulled on my shirt putting on my sandals moving out of the room slowly making sure to not make a sound not to wake them up. I closed the door behind me. I bumped in to Dillon who was also coming out of their room " hey man morning" he said stretching his eyes red like mine.

"Morning" I replied as we matched downstairs with him still rubbing on his eyes.

"Man my head is killing me" Dillon whined.

"Me too, we are not used to this really" I say with chuckle making Dillon nod fervently.  We found Danielle busy cooking breakfast with a smile on her lips."hey Danielle morning" I say with smile "do You have aspirin, we are both dying of headache" I added. She nodded walking towards the top cabinet handing us two each with a full glass of water.

"Drink all of that water sir killian, it would help" I nodded as she went back to her cooking which I think she enjoyed doing according to the smile she had.

"Killian are you good" Dillon asked,I looked at him confused. Of course I'm not fine my head is killing me" yesterday you went to bed um not too good" he said sipping on his water. I looked behind us as I stood up gesturing him to go outside. I didn't want others to hear our conversation.

After storming away yesterday, Corey came after me and he wanted to talk about it but I wasn't in the mood. All I wanted was to sleep and forget but again that's the first thing which came to my thoughts the moment I opened my eyes.

"Is it Luca" Dillon asked the moment we made ourselves comfortable in the lounge chill air hitting my body making me feel much better.

"What do you mean" I asked confused again.

"Don't tell me that you don't notice the way he looks at Corey, I think he is in love with him" Dillon said getting annoyed " I can't believe your oblivious about that too" he continued with a scwol on his face.

"No! I'm not oblivious about it"I roll my eyes at him "it's written all over his face that he wants Corey more than friends, the way he looks at him" I say a matter of fact sighing deeply" What do you want me to do about it Dillon" I ask after some time.

"I don't want you to do anything, ju-just be careful" he stuttered letting out a deep breath "why were you mad at Corey yesterday, it's not that you didn't know that the guy wasn't a virgin" he asked confused. I sighed deep bitting my lips hard.

"I wasn't mad Dillon, I know he wasn't a virgin but hearing that he even fucked Mr Collins made my heart ache. Hearing that he had had a share of many people makes me feel scared" I say truthfully.