chapter 27. Abashed.

Corey

I am so stupid how can I get that drank and kiss Luca, in all people I kissed Luca and send the picture to killian, how much did i drink. I don't even recall anything. All I remember was getting in to the club and asked the bartender shots while I talk to Luca about what killian had done to me. I was pissed off by him but I didn't even think about cheating on him.

That wasn't the point all I wanted was to forget about our arguement. Killian angered me, how can he trust his best friend over his boyfriend. I thought things should be reversed. I was so pissed that he didn't trust me. Yet he was right about one thing, if I find out the person who punched him, they will never live to tell the tale. Only thinking about that someone who punched him brings all the anger out of me.

Now, because of my bad decisions I have blue balls, four days and I'm dying. Killian was strict with his punishment. Even though I try so hard to put him in the mood, oh boy he resists and when I see that he wants me that's when he says lets go to bed. He teases me, kisses me, touch me and leave me all hot but I have to be patient, I deserve it hundred percent. He found me in the bathroom wanting to jerk off and he forbid me from it too,I am horny as fuck yet I don't complain. I'm better off being with blue balls than breaking up with me.

Killian was right, not every time we have an argument I have to drink my ass off,no, I have to control myself plus I have to change my ways and act mature, I have a boyfriend whom I love to death and I don't want to lose him at any cost. That's my worst nightmare, losing killian. He is my life, my everything.

"Corey why is everyone looking at us" I heard Killian's worried voice saying. I looked at him confused. I let my eyes wander around the classroom. Everyone was indeed looking at us even Mrs Royce. I noticed that they were all looking at there phones expect me and Killian.

"Why are you looking at us" I snarled at them. At the cue Dillon stood up coming to our table with worried expression. He was shaking and bitting his lips.

"I think you should leave now" he said in a hushed voice nervously his eyes directly at Killian.

"Why?" Killian asked confused. Dillon scratched the back of his neck handing me his phone. Killian scooted over to see what was on the phone. My eyes widened at what I was seeing as my jaw clutched in anger "no no, no , no" killian chanted his eyes wailing up in tears.

He stood up quickly looking around ashamed as if looking for a place to hide. I handed back  Dillon his phone standing up too "it's ok baby everything will be fine" I pulled him to my chest hiding his face in my chest. I was angry, so damn angry and who ever did this was going to pay dearly.

"Corey please take me out of here" his voice was full of Shame. I nodded as I pulled him out of the class Mrs Royce not bothering to stop us. At the cue the bell rung students getting out of there classes and they were all whispering to eachother. Some laughing at Killian which angered me but with my Pointed look they stop laughing. I wanted to go punch all them but my love was my first priority right now he needs me.

I made sure to hide killian in my chest so that he couldn't look at the bastard's. I know how he feels right now. I walked towards the parking lot with him pulling out his car keys opening it, I made sure that he was settled in properly. Students looking at us, some with smiles and some with disgusted faces.

I entered the car driving off directly to my house. All the way killian was crying gripping his fingers not meeting my eyes. His eyes full of shame and regret. I clutched my jaw hard gripping the steering wheel tightly feeling like I was about to burst. It hurt seeing my baby like this. I parked the car when I reached my house Killian getting out quickly running towards the door in tears.