chapter 26. The punishment

Killian.

I ride with Dillon the next day, a cup of coffee tightly in my palm since I didn't get that much sleep last night. Thinking about what Corey was doing, was messing up my head. I wanted to call him but I stopped myself because I knew Luca had his phone so I restrained myself. I even wanted to go to his house but I'm glad Dillon was there to stop me. I was so jealous, thinking about Corey kissing Luca made me so mad, I was tempted to call him in the morning too but I didn't. Though it hurts, I was so used to seeing him every morning and night before I go to bed giving me kisses which make my whole body tingle. I miss him so much.

As soon as we reached at the school premises I saw Corey with the group of our friends standing in our corner where we usually meet in the morning to talk about whatever. Corey stood out in all of them of course, he was so handsome in his gray tee shirt and tight damaged blue jeans. His hair was a mess sticking out in different directions, he didn't bother to comb it at all yet he looked so hot. He had black glasses on and I know his eyes are red from probably drinking his ass off, he was so handsome, gorgeous and tired all together.

Luca stood next to him with a sly smirk on his lips as he peered at Corey like a lost puppy. Dillon was right, he wanted me to act mad and break up with Corey but he was about to get a show of his life. I'm not breaking up with my man until he tells me other wise. I picked up my bag getting out of the car with Advil for my stupid boyfriend which I bought on my way here  knowing Corey I think he didn't take anything for his hunger over. We walked towards them cheerfully, Dillon by my side taking glances at me and I know he was secretly telling me to act cool. "morning guys" I say with a big smile on my lips.

They all replied with morning. I walked straight to Corey giving him a big hug and a peck on his lips. He wrapped his hands around my waist kissing my whole face, the thing he does when he misses me too much."I missed you" I say loudly so that all our friends can hear me. I pulled him to my level as I kissed him deeply with so much love and passionate. Corey kissed me like a starved vampire making moan loudly. I always get lost whenever he kisses me. I felt my knees go weak and I had to control myself or I won't be doing what I have planned on doing.

"Guys get a room" that was Zion's voice, I wanted to pull away from Corey but he caught my tongue sucking on it not caring were we are, he doesn't care. I managed to pull away from him smiling up at him giving him feathery kisses on his lips.

"Sorry guys I couldn't control myself, you know I missed him so much" I say looking at Luca who rolled his eyes in anger. Take that bitch. Corey pulled me towards his chest placing kisses on my collar bone I can feel how hard he was. 

"It was just one day" Hannah said

"One day was long Hannah" I say breathless entangling myself from Corey who was sucking my neck.

"I don't understand you guys, you spend all the time together don't you get tired of each other" Hannah asked confused.

"If you're in love, you can't get enough of your partner and look at my boyfriend what's there to get enough of, he is so sexy, hot and handsome" I replied and I can see in the corner of my eyes Luca clutching his jaw tightly, his hands balled in fists.

"You flatter me too much baby" Corey purred in my eye sending waves of electricity through my body shivering in his arms.

"It's the fact love" I say passing my hand in his messy hair "do you want a quicky" I whisper seductively  kissing his cheek softly.

"Hell yeah, I'm so hard" I chuckled at his excitement.

"Guys see you later" I say pulling on Corey's hand.