Extra chapter. Dillon and Reagan.

Dillon.

"How do you know that your not gay when you've never tried" my eyes were wide in shock hearing Reagan ask me that question. My mouth hung open not knowing what to say to him.  Why was he suddenly asking me this, this is a ridiculous question to me. I know I have never been with anyone in my life but I have never doubted my sexuality. I know I like girls.

"I just know" I reply with a heavy gulp bitting on my lips harder than before. Reagan put his rough hand on my thigh as he started massaging it softly not knowing whether to push it away or not. He looked at me his eyes waiting for me to do something but my mouth was dry. I can't lie, his hand felt good on my thigh, right now I don't have any power in me to push it away. This was all new to me, I didn't know what to do in these type of situation. I cleared my throat gulping hard when little Dillon twitched in my pants"are you gay" I asked eyeing his hand on my thigh which was sending goosebumps all over my body making me shiver.

"No" his voice was low and deep, it did things to my body, things I have never got a chance to feel. Things I have only read in novels which I thought weren't true until now.

"W-well have you ever slept with a guy" I asked stuttering. This had gone from laughing and joking around to serious. I can feel my dick leaking by now. My whole body was sensitive because of his touch.

"Yes" he replied licking his lips. Only that act made me want to kiss him and the silly me acted on impulse. I pounce towards him pressing my lips to his, they looked so red and delicious and the way he was bitting on them made me want to kiss him. Ladies and gentlemen my fuckin first kiss is being taken away by non other than Reagan Ezra Levant. I have never dreamed about kissing another man in my life, yes I read so many interesting stories about gay love but it never crossed my mind to try it out with a guy before.

My lips were locked on Reagan's not moving at all not knowing what to do to be sincere, the first thing I felt was how tingly they felt on Reagan's. Reading stories about them and knowing is totally a different thing. I might know kissing but I didn't know how to kiss. I was that kind of a virgin. My heart was pounding hard in my chest, not knowing what to do. Why did I even kiss him, killian was right, being inexperienced is something scary. Reagan didn't move his mouth either he stayed still like he didn't expect this.

What the fuck is wrong with me.

I slowly opened my eyes to looked at him finding him looking at me with a look which I didn't understand. I quickly moved my lips from his ashamed and embarrassed. How can I be this dense.

"I guess you've never kissed anyone before" Reagan's deep voice said sending various shivers throughout my body. I looked at him my face red in embarrassment. I cleared my throat looking away from him.

"Sorry I shouldn't have done that. I think I should leave! Let's forget about that happened" i quickly laughing nervously my voice high pitched. What away to embarrass myself.

"Dillon come here" he pulled on my hand his voice deep like a sound system "I will teach you" he whispered pulling on my hand making me sit in my previous position. My body shuddered letting out a small whimper when his breath hit my face. He was so close, too fuckin close "Just follow my lead ok" he said palming my  face in his rough hands as he brought his lips to mine once again. He moved his skilled lips  slowly making my lips to shiver at how his own felt, I mirrored his movements kissing him back.

I put my shaky hands on Reagan's shoulders my eyes flattering close unconsciously feeling Reagan's soft lips do magic on my own. The kiss was slow, tender without a tongue whatsoever which calmed my beating heart. How can a boy like Reagan be with such soft lips.