chapter 22. Skin on skin.

Killian

I swirled my tongue over his nipples whilst grazing them with my teeth softly and the way Corey was reacting to my touch was satisfying. I let his nipples go as I looked at him passing my thumb over his lower red lip slowly looking at him in the eye. He looked so handsome and sexy, I wanted him so bad. I leaned in pressing my lips to his in a French deep intense kiss which left me shaking in pleasure.

I pulled away putting my mouth in his neck nibbling on his soft spot in the neck. I felt him grip the sides of my torso tightly letting out soft pants controlling himself to moan out. That's not what I want, I want to hear him cry out in pleasure, I want him to lose control. I let his neck go as I started placing kisses on his chest reaching his abs, I licked the lines slowly and when I heard him hiss out. I smiled at that,bingo! I got you Corey Perez.

I nibbled hard on his ab as he jerked his hips up in pleasure his other hand holding my hair tightly and the other one gripping the sheets" fuck killian" he moaned my name, he fuckin moaned my name. The fuck, it sounded so fuckin sexy coming out of his lips. I was clouding his thoughts and it felt so fuckin good, I looked up at him still sucking on his abs and what I saw made my body flash. His face had turned red, his eyes closed and the face he was making was a face filled in pleasure, he looked sexy as fuck my dick was leaking. I started torturing his abs more swirling my tongue and teeth over it."stop baby I... Oh shit" he cried out when I bit on it hard making him shudder in pleasure.

I licked his chest harder as I moved my hand down to his boxers capping his dick. His boxers wet with pre-cum. Corey groaned pushing his hips up. I went down on him as I swirled my tongue over his clothed tip "fuck" Corey cursed out more pre-cum coming out of his tip, no wonder he was still in his boxers but I can feel it on my tongue. I can feel his pin and I wanted it in my mouth.

I want to suck him off, I want to feel his pin on my tongue. My heart started pounding fast at how excited and scared I was. I have never sucked a dick before but when I think about how Corey's mouth felt on mine, the determination surface all over my body. I want to make him feel good like he makes me feel. I tugged on his boxers but before I pull them down.....

Corey suddenly sat up pulling me in to a deep intense kiss which left both of us breathless " it's my turn now" he declared flipping me on my back hovering all over me. I was about to say something when he started to lick my body like a delicious meal making me ache my back "Your so sweet killian, you taste like honey" he said licking the side of my torso going down to my dick blowing some air around it. I thrusted up feeling goosebumps all over my body when he did it again and again. Corey put his hand in the inner thigh massaging softly but I wanted him to touch me.

"Corey please" I needed him to touch me so bad. My dick was throbbing and it was so painful.

"Wearing a G-string baby-" he said passing his hand over my clothed dick softly "turning me on like this" he said squeezing my dick tightly, I Shivered on the bed looking for something to hold on to "your so fuckin sexy my pretty little flower" he husked putting his mouth on my closed dick passing his tongue over it " this was a surprise" he blow the air on it again nipping softly. I was dying,I wanted to come.

"P-please" I moaned between heavy breaths, I was dying and I needed to come so badly. Corey put his hand to the sides of my thighs, carassing me softly as he pushed the g-string to the left side of my thigh letting my balls out.

"Part your legs for me baby" I did what he told me quickly not feeling ashamed, my body in over drive wanting some realise"tell me what you want baby " he asked his voice hoarse making me shiver in pleasure. "Your so beautiful killian, so addicting" he whispered caressing my sensitive balls with his left hand whereas his right one is pulling on my nipples.