chapter 4. battled thoughts.

Killian

I am bisexual.

My eyes widened hearing what Corey has side. I looked at Corey in my peripheral vision, bending my eyelashes together my mouth gaped. He is bisexual, I didn't know what to think about that! he doesn't look like a type, for sure, he was manly and muscular nothing about him screams bisexual or anything of that sort.

My friends looked at me as if telling me 'we told you so' now I was freaking out and I didn't know why I was freaking out. " does any one here have a problem with it" he asked his voice threatening and dangerous. I can see how my friends were scared at this moment.

" No no, we were just asking!" Dillon  quickly replied nervously smiling at him but not dare make eye contact with Corey.

" Why were you asking Dillon" Corey stood up putting his finger tips over Dillon's hand which was placed on the top of the table as he started carassing it softly " by any chance, do you want a piece of me" Dillon's eyes widened in shock as he shook his head no, swiftly. Corey was too close to him and I guarantee he can feel Corey's breath on his skin.

" N-no" Dillon replied hesitantly swallowing hard and squirming under Corey's dark eyes, Corey was looking at him bitting his lips seductively while looking deep in Dillon's chocolate brown eyes.

" Why so Dillon,  am I so ugly" I can feel Corey's teasing in his voice but it made Dillon's face a beet red looking down. Dillon was shaking slightly in his seat as he swallowed hard. If my heart didn't ache, I would have found the whole scene amusing but I was feeling my heart breaking at the way Corey was flirting with him and I didn't like it at all.

"It's not that...I.. mean.. you're..h.hot b-but I" Dillon stuttered out and I can see goosebumps all over his skin, he looked at Jon and Zion for help but they just shrugged not helping him at all.

" But what Dillon, you mean you can't let me fuck you" Corey put his hand on Dillon's cheek softly as he started carassing it with his thumb smiling at him. I felt uneasy in my heart aching painfully not wanting Corey to touch Dillon like that. I inhaled deeply dismissing the battled thoughts in my messed up mind.

" Um no..I mean yes but you know I am not..." Dillon stuttered again, Corey moved his hand towards Dillon's neck slowly and I felt a pang in my chest watching him show Dillon affection which is supposed to be mine. Ok forget I said the last part. Corey was like that, he is tactical and I know it and it totally means nothing. Right.

"Gay" Corey finished making Dillon to nod vigorously. " Every man in this world has some gayness in their DNA my dear Dillon" Corey's voice was so low and seductive and I felt a shudder in my spine "if You get the right guy to fuck you so good you will never think about a vagina ever again! " Corey Said moving away from a scared Dillon who had his eyes widened at what Corey had said" men like us who know how to use our dicks of course"  Corey boosted looking at me making me look away, my face heating up in flames.

It's like his words were directed towards me and for some reason I felt them deep inside my body feeling like I will burst in flames. butterflies were swimming in my stomach feeling dizzy all of the sudden " And let me tell you Dillon" all his gaze was on to me as if he was telling me " if you get to see my pierced dick and get to touch it and let me fuck you in the right places  you will never go back to liking a vagina, I promise you will crave for more" all the table gasped looking at Corey in surprise.

Did he just say pierced dick! Did I hear right or my ears are making me hear things.

"Finish up your lunch my amor, You have practice in the evening we don't want you collapsing on the field" he changed the topic like he had said nothing. Looking around the table, all my friend's eyes were on Corey.