chapter 3. I'm straight

Killian

Glad today was a Friday, the whole week went by in a blur and I have never been happier coming to school like these past days. As always Corey made everything better with his presence, I like his company even though I feel like my friends don't like  him that much. He is being himself, that's the Corey I know the boy I met in Australia a few years ago, the boy who made my vacation worth remembering.

One thing I know about Corey was his flirty ways and showing affection towards me and moreso he was like that since he was a boy. I remember the first day I met him when he ruffled my hair and gave me kisses on my cheek calling me pet names which I think they don't  fit me any more but when it's Corey calling them to me they are perfect.

He is just perfect! I wonder why he wants me to be his friend in the first place. I'm so out of his league but he makes me happy.

I let him do whatever he wants coz one thing I know about Corey he never gives up like ever and if his mind is set on something he doesn't stop.   There is this feeling I get when he talks or smiles to me, the feeling I got in my stomach when I met him years ago. He thinks I forgot about him but he was so damn wrong. I searched for him when I came back to California but I didn't find him anywhere since I didn't know his second name which was foolish of me.

How can I spend the best days of my life with someone and don't get his second name, I'm so stupid!

After two months of looking for him, all I got was dead end hence I gave up thinking that I will probably never see him again. I was surprised to see him here and what makes me more happy is because he remembered me which makes me smile. It means I'm not the only one who missed him.  We haven't got time to talk alone due to a lot of work and my football practice though I hope I could talk to him more, I need to know why he moved here or how he had been all these years.

Did he look for me like I looked for him, did he miss m...... Stop it Killian! Don't start getting ideas...again.

" Morning baby" I turned around taking my eyes off my locker which I was stuck looking for something which I don't even know myself. All my thoughts where on Corey I didn't know what I was looking for. Aria was smiling up at me, she was nervous, I haven't seen her much these past days since Corey happened she had been distant and I don't know why plus I was too occupied with Corey I didn't give it to much thoughts.

We used to spend too much time together but the more I think about it the more I see that I have been ignoring her. Not intentionally though, Corey is just too....... I stopped not wanting to think about him for a damn second.

" Morning Aria!" I finally replied her since she was waiting for my answer but I was too engrossed in my head again. she pulled me into a soft kiss which I returned of course pulling her towards my body to feel her body next to mine. The kiss felt weird but I put on my best smile when We pulled apart.  Why does it feel weird! I felt eyes on me and when I looked to my right side I saw Corey looking at me with something I can't put a finger on in his eyes but they softened when we made eye contact.

I can hear Aria saying something but all my eyes were on Corey who was smiling at me and a smile pulled on my lips just by seeing his smile. He wore faded blue jeans and white tight shirt which was clinging on his body like a second skin. Wow can someone be this handsome and at the same time beautiful. His muscles were flexing in his shirt showing how powerful he was, I licked my lips unconsciously feeling my palms sweat, I wish I can....wait what am I thinking. I scolded myself.

He walked towards us, for some reason I felt fidget like I was caught doing something wrong. The way he looked at Aria with the same look he gave me earlier but when he looks up at me he smiled " morning my amor" Corey Said kissing my cheek Making my face to burn in flames putting my sweaty hands inside my pockets.