chapter 12. Temptation

Corey

He is mad at me, I can feel it and I know why he is mad, if it was me I would have been mad too. Stupid Luca has to ruin everything, he had been here less than 24 hours but he has Started to spoil everything. Yes I am happy that my best buddy is here but sometimes he can be an asshole to which I don't blame him for because he is like that. But did he have to blurt it out like that in front of killian. My sweet baby was devastated, and I felt bad about it.

The way Killian reacted after hearing what Luca said, made me scared, people might see me as a strong person but Killian makes me weak. He didn't even let me kiss his cheek for fucks sake. He was battling with so much emotions and even though he tried to mask it, I know my baby was mad and I can't sleep before making sure that he was fine.

Though him being jealous made him look more cute.

I was contemplating to call him but we can't have this conversation on the phone. I need to look at him,I crave to look in his eyes. No matter how much time I spend with him I don't get tired of talking to him. Right now I miss him like crazy.

"Luca  I think I should go" I put the box down,I was helping him to set up his new temporary home. His father was transferred here for only few months. They will go back to Australia, fuck Luca brought many things, his like he was moving here permanently. we have been unpacking for two hours straight, I'm tired and I can't stop thinking about my sugar pie who is mad at me.

I don't like it when he is not happy "I thought after here we can enjoy, you know I have missed you!" Luca smirks licking his lip ring which he knows drives me crazy and I was tempted to pull him close to me a suck on it but I can't, I only want my bunny not him and I am not willing to cheat on Killian even though we are not in a relationship yet.

"We are not doing that any more Luca, I love killian and I am willing to stay faithful to him" I say determined, I watch as Luca' smirk washes off of his lips walking towards me his eyes full of lust and desire.

"Are you sure about that" he carassed my cheek, his other hand on my chest rubbing softly while he licks his lip ring seductively. My body shuddered when I looked at his soft lips and I was tempted to take him now,I was tempted to turn him around and fuck him roughly like he wants it but my body wants Killian and only Killian. Though Luca looked hot right now. This was tempting,so damn tempting but I have to control myself.

"I am sure" a sigh escapes my lips moving his hands away from me before I do something stupid. Luca was a handsome gorgeous boy, with his blue eyes which looks like an ocean and the devilish look and the bad boy vibe from him which I intend to like, he is like me but we not compatible.  Yes we used to fool around but that's it, although he is this  sexy I still yawn for my beautiful flower, all these years my body had been wanting killian no one else.

Luca looks at me for a minute, watching me with those blue eyes of his while bitting his lips hard. He really looked hot, oh god this was going to be difficult. It's like a test, Luca knows how to make me lose control, he knows what I like and the way he was looking at me made my whole body hot in need. Fuck.

"If you say so" he backs away from me with a big sigh escaping his mouth" I will be here if he bores you" he mutters the last part as if hurt. Why was he hurt by this, we were just friends with benefits nothing more and he knew about my undying love for Killian because the boy hadn't left my heart since he disappeared, I knew we would meet again someday because I Corey believe in fate. Now that I have him i can't let lust destroy the beautiful thing I have ever wanted.

With Luca it will always be lust nothing more and with Killian it's so much more. Desire, longing and love.

"That won't happen" I say smiling not drooling over his behaviour " I will see you tomorrow good night" I was out of the door in a second not letting him to reply " good night Wade" I say to Luca's dad who replied with a good night and I was out of the door. I zip up my leather jacket the air was freezing but not too much, this is California, where you can't find snow anywhere.