chapter 17. under the sky

Corey

Killian was killing me.

My swimsuit is tight and I don't want to move an inch, who the fuck made those underwear. I couldn't take my eyes off of him,he was the best view a man could ask. The underwear had hugged his perfect bubbly ass perfectly and when he bends haaaa I feel like I can't breath, he is making me cream my shorts and lose control over my damn body. I want to lick every part of his body so slowly until he can't breath and ask me for more. Suck on those pink sensitive bud until they are bruised and can't feel them anymore. He doesn't know what he does to me. He was such a tease, I want to bend him over and fuck him into oblivion until his cute little hole is bruised by my dick.

We arrived at Jon's family beach house yesterday evening, it was a beautiful house, it was amazing, the weather was calming and Beautiful and most of all killian was happy. That's what matters to me, seeing my pretty boy happy. He loved swimming so much in that he was giving me a boner per boner every fuckin second he comes out of the water with his body dripping wet. God is so unfair, how can he gift someone all of it, killian was so captivating, I can't look away.

I was seated in the sand watching him play with his friends in the water,my eyes following every thing that he was doing. His enchanting eyes and dashing smile was killing me. I bit my lips unconsciously, now I know my eyes are dark in lust. My heart beat frantically in my chest when he looked my way making eyes contact with me and I felt like I'm floating right this minute. He gave me one of his enticing smile then looked away leaving me with goosebumps all over my body. I took deep breaths trying to control myself before I walk towards him and do something shameful.

"Oh God Corey your drooling" Luca drawled  making me touch my mouth instantly to see if it was true, I couldn't be surprised if it was, really. If You see killian you would think he is a model at the way he rocked that underwear.

His sun kissed skin was flawless.

"Fuck off Luca" I barked at him not sparing him a glance all my eyes on my baby. Admiring god's work.

"Your all hard!" I heard Luca say. I took in deep breaths trying to control my raging member. This boy is going to be the death of me.

"I know, no need to point it out" I replied looking at killian again who was ducking in the water and coming back. He was a good swimmer I can give him that besides what doesn't my baby not good at. Absolutely nothing. He was perfect with everything.

"I can help you with it you know!" Luca whispered behind me, his breath hitting the back of my neck. I didn't even know he was this close to me "I know your little pretty flower doesn't give you some, until then I'm available for you daddy" he whispered seductively in my ear, my breath hitched in my throat hearing what he called me, he knew I love it when my lovers call me by that name. it was really a turn on but I want killian even though we haven't done anything expect kissing and touching but I am contented with the way we are,I don't want to rush anything.

I am willing to wait and be celibate plus if am to fuck again it has to be Killian no one else "your deal is intriguing but I have to pass" I say looking back at him, his eyes dark in lust.

"Killian won't know, I promise daddy" Luca whispered again playing with his lip ring. "There is nearest hotel, just a quick, no one will find out please daddy"He pleaded. What the fuck is wrong with him, I made it clear that I want killian.

"Luca......."

"Just one taste Corey, that's all" his eyes were pleading to me his eyes full of unshade tears. I inhaled deeply looking at him.

"I told you that won't happen again. I love you as a friend. I want killian y......"he cut me again.

"I'm ok with it. Be with him, I don't care. It's just sex nothing more. You know I don't mind right"how desperate was he. "I know you want me too, use me all you want" he added softly smiling seductively.