chapter 20. Daddy

Killian

"Great game man" Jacob clasped his hand on my back with a big smile his lips. "we're going to semi finals wooooo" he cheered at the top of his lungs making all our teammates roars deafen the locker room, making me cover my ears at the high ringing. I smiled widely, I love seeing them happy like this that's why when I go to that pitch I do my very best to lead my team to winning.

"Guys, party at my house, lets go get wasted" Reagan roared too, he was the line receiver of our team even though we don't talk much and he is barely my friend but when we are on that pitch we have chemistry no one else has. Every one was in the hurry to put on so that they can go and celebrate.

I was happy that everyone was happy but the next game was going to be handful, playing the goons whom had been champions for the last seven years in a row that was gonna be hard. We played them last year and they had beat our asses which worries me a lot now. First they are so tall in that I have to tilt my head to look them in the face, second their quarter back is so fast,I get a hard time to keep up with him and now I conclude with I have to practice more a..." Man get ready let's go party" Jon said behind me with a big smile. Dillon and Zion behind him, I was going to reply when Dillon beat me to it.

"Nah, he won't be coming" Dillon winked at me making my whole face to flash in embarrassment thinking of what he was talking about. This motherfucker is a hypocrite, now he was going to make fun of me.

"Why, you know Reagan's parties are always lit Killian, you should come with Corey" Zion chimed in before I could respond. I felt my whole body burn in excitement at the mention of Corey's name.

"Um..ye.yeah um" I stammered over my words not knowing what to say bitting my lips.

"Zion, let him be. He might be having other plans" Dillon saved me from my embarrassment.

"Ok your loss, let's go guys and get wasted" Zion shrugged whistling making the whole locker room to uproar again. Jon gave me a weird look but he didn't comment following Zion out. I pulled on Dillon's hand taking him to one of the stall shower closing the door after making sure that no one will earsdrop to our conversation.

"I'm scared Dillon" I say when I know that we're safe.

"We talked about this killian, do you want Corey to fuck you or not" he said sheepishly, I nodded my whole body turning red and I think if possible it would burst in to flames.

"You know I want" I replied after some time. "B-but what if he says I'm not ready again" I whisper to him. It has been a week since we came back from Jon's beach house. Me Corey are getting stronger by each day and he makes sure he shows it to everyone that he loves me and only me. I appreciate that so much, unfortunately he and Luca didn't compete because there weren't any waves at the beach.

Now days we spent the nights together either at his house or mine. I try to tell him that I'm ready to go further but he keeps on telling me that I am not. It makes me frustrated when he doesn't let me please him so I told Dillon about it and the crazy stupid Dillon suggested that I should buy a G-string to seduce him. We went to the mall two days ago and we bought three g-strings, that was my crazy best friend's idea which I took because I was new in this department. I don't know what to do in these type of things.

I really don't know why Corey keep saying that I wasn't ready and I get mad just by hearing that word. "I told you call him daddy" he whispered too, I don't know how me and my best friend resulted in to having these types of conversation but now days it feels like it's all that we talk about.

"What if it doesn't work and he doesn't like it" I say scared.

"Trust me killian it will work, I know Corey might be some how kinky" he was too confident about this.