chapter 9. I like you.

Flower up👆👆

Hey guys, I changed the cover of this story because the other one wasn't doing it for me. Hope you love it, enjoy.

Corey

"Then I will show you"

I say pulling the tray from his lap placing it gently down on the floor, flower was on the bean bag leisurely sleeping. I walked towards him carrying him gently putting him outside then closing the door. Killian was busy watching me with confused eyes like he didn't know what was going on, I went back to the bed sitting near him as I looked in his beautiful eyes.

"Put your hands up" he looked at me confused but he did what I asked putting them up. Good boy, he is submitting to me and I love it.  The look on his face shows that he trusts me which made my heart swell in happiness. I put my legs on the sides of his thighs straddling him. I pulled his tee shirt off his body slowly my breath hitching looking at his lean soft smooth body.

He blushed under my gaze looking away from me while bitting his lips nervously. His body was glistening with goosebumps. My eyes darkened at how pink his nipples looked licking my lips wanting to suck on them till they are bruised. I took in shaky intakes wanting to touch him so badly. I leaned in placing a tender kiss at the corner of his mouth softly, he took in sharp intake shivering slightly. I can feel his heart beating rapidly in his chest.

"Are you nervous" I husked in his ear bitting gently on his earlobe. He gripped my shirt tightly closing his eyes tight. I scanned his face slowly to see whether he was uncomfortable "killian-" I called his name in seductive deep tone "are you nervous" I asked again gently my hands on the bed twitching wanting to touch him so bad but I will not do something he is not ready for.

He nodded his head slowly "why are you nervous" I asked lowly.

" I- do- don't know what y-your d-doing" he stuttered out breathless his face all red.

" My bunny-" I whispered, he opened his eyes looking at me with lust eyes, he wants me but he doesn't know it, he was confused "have you ever been with a guy before" I asked stroking the side of his torso softly. He shook his head no "do you want to try" he swallowed looking away from me embarrassed,his face was now red so does his lean chest which was shining, the dim light from the window making his body glowing.

"I-" he cleared his throat peering at me with innocent eyes "I- don't know" he said in a small Voice not sure.

"Can I ask you something" he nodded slowly not sure " are you a virgin" he looked at me with wide shocked eyes now his lips bleeding at the way he was bitting on them. He was tense.

"No-" he swallowed drawing circles on the bed nervously " I have been with Aria only twice but-" his face heated up in embarrassment fumbling with his hands.

"You can tell me I won't judge" I encouraged smiling at him softly. He looked hesitate, I put my hand in his squeezing it tightly"you can trust me baby boy" he panted out nodding his head pulling the covers over his body probably hiding his taut which I already saw.

"I- I" he cleared his throat swallowing hard" I didn't cum because I-" he bit his lips hard looking at me for a second then looked back down" and when I see her naked it doesn't turn me on a-and I don't know why yet I- I like her" he said nervously. I carassed his cheek lovingly kissing his forehead. He is so cute it should be a crime. He is so innocent like the day I met him, somethings never change.

I leaned in placing a tender gentle kiss on his cheek in assurance, to tell him that it was ok"can I touch you" I asked in a gentle soft voice. He nodded slowly unsure " I want you to be sure my amor"