chapter 29. Friends no more

Corey.

"Can you make the photos disappear"I asked calmly pitching the bridge of my nose. Hannah was looking at me with surprised eyes her mouth hung open in disbelief.

"I can make it disappear and if anyone tries to post them, they will be caught for public indecency but it might take time,he sent it to the whole school including the teachers expect the principal of course" Dustin Chuckled typing something on his computer.

"How long can it take" I ask tapping my feet in anger.

"Eight hours or so" I nodded.

"What about those who have the photo in there phones" I ask because he might make them disappear but I can't think they can disappear from the students phones.

"I'm going to put a stop for displaying the photos. But in there phones that would be difficult but don't worry I will make sure for it to disappear" I nodded in understanding.

"How much do you need for all of this" I ask pulling out my wallet.

"You're Paying me"he gasped "no body has ever paid me, even the principal never pays me, they just use me for my intelligence" the boy said

"Then they don't deserve you" I say putting a note in his hands as he looked at it like I given him a million.

"Thank you so much I will make sure to the photos disappear" the boy beamed in excitement,I nodded giving him a small smile one more time moving out of his studio, Hannah on my toes, she looked to be nervous.

"Why would Luca do that" she asked confused.

"I guess we're about find out!" I say handing her my book bag walking towards were Luca was standing. The way I was fuming all the students peeved way for me.  Luca was standing at his locker as looked at me with nervous eyes and regret as he started stepping backwards wanting to run. I was quick to stop him pushing him against the locker hard punching him square in the face breaking his nose which bleed instantly.

"Why would you do that to killian" my voice was low, venomous and deadly.

"Because I love you Corey don't you see that" he confessed and only his voice makes more angry.

"By humiliating the person I love" I say pushing him against the lockers hard aching his back in pain letting out a pained cry.

"I told him nicely to leave you, he refused" he spat out blood, now I was confused what the hell was he talking about. He told killian to leave me. Who the fuck does he think he is. "I warned him but he was sassy and stubborn, he didn't listen. That deserves that humiliation because he took You away from me" he pushed me away sightly. I pounced at him pushing him down to the ground punching him on the cheek.

"Your were my best friend Luca and you knew that" it was hurting, he is the person I grew up with, the person who knew me better then anyone else but he betrayed me.

"I don't want to be your best friend Corey. I made that clear the day we started sleeping together. But than that slut appeared out of nowhere and took you away from me. All the things I wanted you to do for me you did them for him. You would have loved me if he wasn't in your life, I did everything for you, I moved from Australia to Cali for you but what has he done for you nothing" he was crying a river now. "I loved you since we started being friends Corey" he sobbed brokenly. I have never seen Luca like this. This actually hurt me seeing him like this but all this was his fault, he knew what he was getting himself in to. I wanted the sex to end but he pushed it yet he knew I loved killian.

I got off of him slowly,this too breaking my heart. He looked pained and broken"he will never be better than me Corey, he is nothing,he knows nothing, you know it. I am the one who makes you feel good, I know were to touch, I know wh....".