chapter 18. The game.

Killian.

I love you!

I was really speechless, I clasped my hand over my mouth tears of joy streaming down my face. I can't believe the man I have been loving all this time is in love with me. The day he asked me to be his boyfriend, was the same day he he told me the magical words. The words I have been longing to hear all this time, I can't believe it. I'm so freaking happy right now. Does he want to give me an heart attack, why ask me to be his boyfriend and at the same time he tells me those words.

"I love you too" I say without a thought throwing myself at him kissing him savagely. The kiss was clumsy but sweet and full of joy. Corey pulled me closer to him as he kissed me deeply like never before sucking on my lips hard.

"Really!" he asked breathless, his lips swollen from all the kissing we have done. He looks so damn sexy it should be a crime.

"I don't doubt it for a second Corey, I loved you since we were young and when I saw you again, you awakened the thoughts and desire I had before and I found myself in the same position I was in" I confessed truthfully. "Your the only one who makes me feel like this" I say with a big smile.

"I love you so fuckin much" he pulled me towards him pressing his lips to mine again but this time the kiss was so slow and Passionate which took my breath away. I moaned when he bit my tongue gently making me to submit to him letting him to dominate my mouth like he pleased sucking the air out of my lungs " You make me happy baby" he whispered passing his tongue over my lips licking the strings of saliva away. I put my forehead against his as I whispered how happy he makes me too. In just seconds we were kissing again with too much intensity.

My legs felt weak as I started sliding down with Corey. Corey gently pressed me down in the sand not letting my mouth. He laid on top of me his hands in my hair pulling on it softly. Corey left my mouth so that I can breath as he started sucking on my jaw gently drawing Soft whimpers from me. I gripped the sides of his torso tightly pushing my already hard member up to meet his. I opened my eyes when Corey stopped. I looked at him with confused eyes.

"I want you so bad" he whispered "but I know your not ready and right now it's taking all the will power inside of me to not take you right here" Corey husked his voice deep. I was going to protest, to tell him that I'm ready but Corey put his finger on my mouth shutting me up. "Don't say anything, I will wait for you" I just nodded as we went back to kissing eachother passionately.

"Let's watch the sky, it's beautiful and calming" I say after he let my mouth go. Corey nodded getting off of me as we laid side by side facing up. The sky was blue, the moon was half and the stars were shining bright. The weather was calming as I pressed myself in the warmth of my boyfriend, I like the sound of that really.

"The weather is really great" Corey whispered kissing my hair.

"And beautiful"

"Yeah but not as beautiful as you my baby boy" he said making me smile snuggling closer to him." You shine like those big stars" I looked up seeing the big stars shining so bright " I don't know how I got so lucky, I will make sure to not fuck this up" he whispered worriedly like he was scared of something.

"I know you won't" I say looking at him.

"I tend to fuck up Killian but With you I promise to try harder. Only the thought of losing you makes my heart ache in all positions. Only thinking that you're mad at me, makes me unsteady. You are my life killian!" He said grimly looking at me in the eye.

"You won't fuck up darling" I say kissing his cheek " because I know you don't want to see me sad!" Corey was the last person whom I think would make me sad or cry. Why would the person who makes you so happy, then makes you sad. That's silly.