chapter 28. The truth.

Corey.

I woke up early in the morning to prepare breakfast for my baby boy. He was still sound asleep and I want to spoil him rotten. A smile appeared on my lips remembering what had happened yesterday, killian was right no one had ever made me feel like he makes me feel. Making me come without touching myself or him touching me. That was new to me, it was the best orgasm of my life, my heart is still swelling remembering our activities.

Though he proved his point, I will never ever be so stupid like that ever again. I'm so ashamed of myself. How can I kiss other men other than him. I shook my head embarrassed by my own deeds. I wanted to ask Luca what happened that night but I knew he didn't know since I found him sprawled on my floor that morning so I decided to shrug it off. The good thing killian forgave me, Now all I have to do is look for a way to make those photos disappear. My baby is down because of them and I can't let that happen "oh Corey morning. Your early" dad asked me from behind.

"Morning dad, I wanted to make you guys breakfast" I replied with a smile.

"Is killian here"he asked playfully. I nodded slowly with a beaming smile on my lips. They know that I only make breakfast when killian is here. "um today is the hearing" my body tensed up immediately "all this will be over my boy and finally your mother will rest in peace and we will live in peace again" I walked towards him hugging him tightly. I know we are all hurting but he was hurting so much, she was his wife, his soulmate, the person he loved with all his heart.

"Are you ok dad" I asked breaking the hug. He was about to reply when Aaron appeared

"Morning dear family" Aaron said sitting on the high stool of the kitchen gazing at us. "I guess killian is here, Corey is making breakfast" Aaron joked giving us a cheeky smile.

"He is indeed, I hope he moves in with us for good so that Corey can make breakfast more often" dad joked sitting on the breakfast table. I handed them each a cup of coffee.

"That I will do without complaint" I reply with a smile. "Dad someone took inappropriate photos of Killian, it's making my baby sad. How can I find the person who took them" I asked seriously.

"What kind of photos" he asked

"You don't wanna know" I smirked at him.

"Where did the photos come from" I looked at him confused " I mean from the saver or phone"

"From the school's saver but it looks like somebody just transferred them on to the school's sever" I replied.

"Do you know the passcode of the saver. I can use my gadgets here to hack in to your school's saver so that I can get the number which transferred them" he sipped on his coffee "or the camera's, you might see them" he suggested

"I will probably use the camera but if I don't find anything. I will make sure to get the passcode" I say sighing deeply. He was a police officer he knows how to find criminals.

"Morning" killian said coming towards me placing a kiss on my cheek. "I am so hungry Corey" he Said putting his head in my chest, I instantly wrapped my arms around him kissing his forehead lovingly.

"That's because you didn't have dinner"I chuckled ruffling his hair "breakfast is ready go make yourself comfortable" he nodded joining my dad and Aaron.

"Morning Aaron, morning Axel" killian said, they replied him with smiles on there faces.

"I am sorry about the pictures" Aaron said worriedly putting his hand on top of killian's.

"You told them Corey" killian looked down in embarrassment.

"Don't worry they don't know the details" that seemed to calm him down. Due to a relief sigh he let out.I placed a plate full of omelette and pancakes in front of him. I sat next to him also eating my breakfast after serving dad and Aaron "Dillon will come and keep you company today. Do everything that you want ok, the house is yours" I say kissing his temples.