chapter 8. I will show you!

Corey's back tattoo.👆👆

Corey.

He is so beautiful I can't stop looking at his peaceful beautiful face. He was still in deep sleep and I have been leering at his face for over an hour but no matter how much I look at him I can't get bored or enough of his pretty face. He was such a sight, I have always dreamed of waking up seeing his face and this was like a dream come true. yesterday after putting on our sweatpants he was carassing my tattoo making the mini me to jump up in my pants but I made sure to fight the urge to turn him around and fuck him in to Oblivion in that he wouldn't walk for a week.

He was so mesmerized by my dragon tattoo in that he passed his fingertips over it like hundred times not getting enough of it. The bad thing he was so oblivious, he takes everything for granted which I hate so much. Doesn't he see how much he makes me go crazy just by looking at me. I am so crazily in love with him in that I can't think straight if he is involved, the only thing in my mind is him only.

I am tired of waiting for him to notice that I fuckin love him, I have to do something more to show him that I just don't like him as a friend, I want him so bad. It's time to take a bigger step. How can you cuddle with another man and don't take a hint, that's killian, I know he thinks this is just friendship, I need to show him what I really  want from him maybe he will take my flirting more seriously.

For god's sakes I took him out on the date, paid a private booth but he still thinks it was a friendly gesture. Ok, guys hung out with other guys but this was different I know he can feel it. I know he feels deep inside his beautiful brain. I sigh lowly gawking at him like a creep I am.

With one look at his beautiful face I force my eyes to peer away getting off the bed slowly after placing a loving kiss on his forehead. I wonder how it would feel like kissing him on the lips. I really want to taste those soft plump pink looking lips so bad,I can't believe I have even taken a full fuckin week without trying anything.

Silly me.

That's not me but he still has a girlfriend who is nice and I actually like her, I respect that. Though it getting harder by each passing day.

I throw a random shirt on my body moving  out of my bedroom to go make him breakfast. I climbed down the stairs hearing some people talk and I instantly knew that that is my family "morning Corey" Aaron said with a big smile on his lips when he saw me coming.

"Why are you so happy this morning, nerd" I teased making him roll his eyes at me. He was older than me by two years but the guy doesn't have a life, he hides himself in books always studying.

" You brought some one home" dad instead asked, that's what making them smile. They know me better than that. Back home I brought different Boys and girls home and there wasn't a day I didn't stick my dick in a hole but since I came here I have been celibate, ok not the first days, I have been a good boy since I saw killian and it's all because I am waiting for him to see that I like him but I think if I don't take a step I will stay right were am I.

"Yes Killian is sleeping" my dad's eyes widened, I haven't told them about my uniting with my childhood crush. I haven't seen them much this week.

"As in killian the boy you were looking for all these years" I nodded smiling as I started making pancakes and waffles. " Wow you met him again" I nodded again smiling.

" I need to see him" Aaron jumped to his feet excited to meet killian.

" Not now Aaron, he is still sleeping" I stopped him before he can move.

"I need to see the person who made You cry for months. The way you talked about him like a love sick puppy, we need to put a face on that person" Aaron mocked laughing "I was wandering why I haven't seen You with anyone since we moved here but I think my answer had been answered" I sighed