chapter 14. Sweet talker.

Killian

We held hands as we move downstairs as if nothing had happened moments ago, Corey giving me those devilish sexy hot smirks of his which turn my stomach in to mush. I was still recalling the moment in the bathroom and how I wanted to touch his um....privates so bad, Corey was one hot piece of a human being I ever laid eyes on and I can't believe he likes me. This sexy hot piece of man likes me and I can't wait to call him mine.

I can't stop thinking about his dick and how it will feel when I touch it. I think it will fit perfectly in my palms that's for sure but why was it so big, ok we are almost the same size but his was wow, I have never seen such beautiful cock in my life
I shivered at my thoughts, his dick was powerful and God.....why did God bless him with all the features. I can't stop- " wow don't tell me this is Corey"  I am brought back to reality when I heard my mother squeak happily.

I roll my eyes at how excited she was. She wasn't even happy that her son was here" yes mum" I say

"Vance isn't he so much handsome than the last time we saw him" Mum says with a full smile on her lips.

"Yes" dad replied sipping on his coffee putting the papers down. I don't want to be like him when I grow up, reading news paper while having breakfast that's so boring. I rather kiss my Corey then do any of that. My eyes widened at what I have just thought about. When I grow up huh. I have to stop letting my mind wander because I have started to think nonsense.

"Addison pleasure to see you again" Corey walked towards my mother kissing her cheek softly " you still look more beautiful as ever" he said making my mother blush, he always makes her blush like a high school girl. " Vance nice to see you again too" they shook manly hands " now I can see why killian is prettier the more he ages" he walked towards me "you guys did a great job!" he placed a kiss on my cheek softly making my cheeks to burn.

"Still a sweet talker,I see" my dad ached his eyebrows amused.

"Some things never change Vance but the Moore family is not just sweet talking-" he posed looking at us with a big smile on his lips " it's stating the fact" he emphasized on the fact " I'm such a lucky man" he adds pulling out my chair so that I can sit. My face flushed red at the small gesture making my heart race faster. This boy is going to be the death of me.

"Such a gentleman!" My mum squeaked happily glaring at my father " I wish someone can learn from you Corey!" My dad rolled his eyes at that. Corey started putting Bagels on my plate than put some beacon and two pancakes. I think I don't need to tell him to feel at home because he was already feeling at home.

"That's much Corey"  I say pointing at my plate.

"I know sweets, we are sharing a plate and drinking on the same glass" he smiled making my eyes to widen, my face was a mess now,I can feel it burn. Corey leaned in whispering in to my ear "if I don't get to kiss you maybe I can do it indirectly" this guy, I really don't know. My face will go off at the way it had turned red in just hours.

"You're in deed right something's never change" my dad muttered chuckling " I like your confidence Corey, your not scared of anything, your brave, charming and handsome but if you hurt my son I will not hesitate to put a bullet in your skull." My eyes widened at what dad had said.

"Dad please not now!" I rub my face to hide my embarrassment.

"I thought this was the time, right Addison" dad asked confused.

"Yes Vance it's the time" Mum assured him making him smile widely as they leaned in giving each other a kiss ewwww. I didn't want to see that.

"I'm happy my son is gay! now I can beat the shit out of the man who hurts him and be careful Corey I will start with you if-"