18

A week later, I haven't seen Justin since that day in the nurses. Though I still haven't really made any friends. I've just been avoiding people. Though I hang out with Hitoshi a lot. We usually just hang out in his room and chat or read books. We cuddle a lot too. But I kinda avoid him at school. I'm afraid someone's ganna think badly of him for helping me. Or for dating me.

On Saturday morning We went to go to my house and got my stuff and move in with him officially this weekend.

On Sunday I cuddled up to Shinsou when I woke up, resting my head on his bare chest.

There was a grunt, "good morning"

"How long have you been awake? And what have you been doing?" I questioned.

"Ehh about 30 minutes, and I've been playing with your hair." I smiled. "So what do you wanna do today?"

"I have to go to a doctor appointment." I got up and got ready. "See you later Hitoshi."

He sighed sadly. "Give me a kiss at least" he grabbed me and pulled me into a kiss.

"Mmm hehe okay. Bye bye." I left.

After a while at the doctors I got out and was walking back to Shinsou's house. But I ran into someone on accident when I tripped over a slab of sidewalk. "Oof! Uh? Sorry." I stood up right when apologizing to them.

I froze when I saw who it was. "[Y/n]!" Charlie. I haven't seen him since I was 5. But there was no mistaking that sparkling grin as anyone else. He was always a pretty boy. But now he was hot too.

"Why are you here?" I asked bluntly.

"Rude. Can't I come visit you?"

"Uh... I guess? But you never did before..."

"I didn't have an option before. But now I do. Wanna hang out and catch up? Been 7 or 8 years since we've seen each other hasn't it?"

"Yeah.. Actually I'd like that." I smiled. Been a while since I hung out with my best friend ever.

Shinsou POV
______________

After a while I went walking through town Bored. [Y/n] was still at her appointment. And I was just walking down town blasting music in my ears with headphones.

Then I saw two people walk out into my path ahead, I didn't pay any mind to them at first. But then I stopped in my tracks when I realized it was [Y/n] and some guy had pinned her to the wall and began kissing her. And she didn't move to push him away... She just stood there and let him.

[441 words]