20

When I woke up the next afternoon on Charlie's couch I layed there and stared at the ceiling for a couple hours before I began thinking about how I had gotten there and why I wasn't safe and sound in my boyfriends arm's.

Tears started poring down my face even after my eyes we're very dry only seconds ago, when I remembered the pain of yesterday evening. My boyfriend was now my ex. Who now believed I was a cheater and a hoe. And that I was ashamed of him.

I felt as the sobs escalated to screams of agony. I screamed and cried and sobbed for me but also for him, he though I was avoiding him because I was ashamed of him. When I was just ashamed of myself. My heart hurt so much so I screamed louder, as loud as I could into the couch cushions.

My screams subsided for a bit to catch my breath and think. How could I do this to him? How could I hurt the guy who saved my life from being a slave to a heartless monster that beat and harassed me for fun? How dare I. I shall never look into his gorgeous eyes again. For it is dishonorable for a pesent to look a noble in the eye, I shall never look higher than his feet ever again.

How dare I.

Sobs began pooring out of me again as my heart ached with sadness as I didn't truly want to never see his face again. But I deserved it after causing Hit- Shinsou to cry.

How dare I

Shinsou's POV
________________

It's been a week since I saw [Y/n]. She hasn't even come to the house to claim her belongings. Or maybe she has and she was just sneaky enough to do it while I wasn't around.

Meanwhile I headed to school early today. Once in the building I walked around the school for a while. And then I ran into someone on accident. "My bad-" then I saw who it was.

[Y/n]'s POV
_____________

!? I accidentally ran into Shinsou. I backed up fast and kept my eyes at his feet. But the glance of his face I had told me everything. He hated my guts and his expression was now that of todoroki's daily expression, stone cold and unwilling to show anything.

What do I say to him?

"I didn't..."

"I don't want to hear it." I heard him.

".... I'm sorry."

"You're just sorry you got caught." He spat.

"What? No! I didn't cheat on you!"

"Bull fucking shit."

"I didn't... I didn't. I love you." I started hyperventilating. The suddenly I felt pain in my cheek. He slapped me. He just bitch slapped me.

"Shut the shell up. You're lying. Go back to were you've been all week. You don't belong here." His angry words rang in my ears and made my chest tighten.

"I-"

"Go!" He almost yelled.

I looked him in the eye on accident. I could feel his pain. He was hurting so much. And it was all my fault. I put my hand on his cheek to whipe a tear away that had fallen. He slapped my hand away and turned and walked away fast. He was already on the other side of the hall so I yelled.

"I WASN'T ASHAMED OF YOU. I AVOIDED YOU BECAUSE I WAS ASHAMED OF MYSELF. I'm no match for you... You deserve better.." He had stopped in his tracks. I did him a favor and turned and ran and hid, so that he didn't have to look at my ugly face again.

I hid in the bathroom for hours crying. A scream slipped through my lips. Then everything went black.