15

[SMUT WARNING]

"I-..... what would you use my quirk to do?" He slightly turned to look at me again.

I sat there silently thinking for a few minutes. "Something kinky as fuck." Apparently he hadn't been expecting that at all and his face got really red and I'm sure he had thought about something he could do. I started laughing cause I was completely serious when I said it. When he turned to look at me I pulled him into a kiss.

He was slightly surprised but then kissed back and slowly he was pinning me to the bed kissing me. I couldn't help but smile, I then rolled us over and was on top of him kissing him. I pulled away to catch my breath for a moment. He smirked while breathing hard too. His eyes locked with mine.

I leaned back into the kiss, my hands traced over his chest and down to his hips were I found his belt and undid it. I heard a gasp escape Shinsou as I undid a few of his shirt buttons. "[Y/n] what are you doing?" He breathed heavily blushing and now holding my hands so I couldn't unbutton his shirt anymore.

"I-i...." I whined and hid my face in his chest. "I want you..." I wanted him so much. I wanted him to take the pain of yesterday away. To erase those memories. "Please.."

He looked a little shocked, his face was ruby red. "Uh... you sure..?" He asked.

"Very. Please." I insisted.

"Alright then." His arms came down and rested on my hips, slipping under my shirt ever so carefully. His eyes watching my every move.

I went back to unbuttoning his shirt and soon removed it from him. I ran my hands over his muscles pecks and abs. He didn't look that fit, but he was jacked. Damn.

He seemed to notice and smirked. "Need a cup for that drool~?"

"Pft, oh shut up. Haha." I joked then kissed him again. He kissed back very clearly loving it. "Hitoshi you can start stripping me." I blushed and smirked.

His eyes widened as if he thought he was being subtle about it. I giggled. He then started pulling my shirt up my sides with a sheepish expression. But his expression quickly fell at the sight of bruises and bites. I didn't look. I didn't want to remember what had happened. So instead I quickly pulled my shirt off and stuffed my face into Hitoshi's neck. He let out a gasp and I could feel his fingers lightly brush over my skin. I shook slightly.

I then felt him pull the waistband of the sweats and underwear I was wearing down a bit to reveal another bruise and bite on my ass.

He began to shake underneath me. "I see." He gritted his teeth.

"J-just... ignore it... please...." I begged. I just wanted him. "I don't want to remember what happened... please make me forget.." after a few moments of silence I kissed his neck and sucked on his neck. He let out a husky low moan.

"Alright just give me a second." He said. He then grabbed his phone and called Aizawa. "Hey were are you guys?"

"At school still why?" Mic had been the one to answer.

"Good. Don't come home for an hour or two."

"Uh? Why?"

"Because I said."

"Excuse me! I am the adult here you will tell me."

"Because I've got something to do that you don't want to be here to hear." He said starting to get annoyed. I latched onto his neck again.

"Fine but you're explaining yourself when we do get home. Understand?"

"M-"swallowed hard befor he let out a moan."yeah sure." He quickly hung up. "Your evil you know." He smirked at me and I smiled.

"Hehe. Do I get to pull your pants off now?" I giggled as he blushed again.

"No. I'll be doing the stripping now. Besides you've pulled enough off me already." His smirk grew wider.

"Huh? How? I only got your shirt off though."

"Because I said." He then pulled my sweatpants off so that I was in undergarments alone now. I could feel my face burn. I kissed him and tugged his pants down with my toes, not listening to him, my fingers finding their way into his hair as I did so. He grunted and kissed back and rolled his eyes and helped me pull his pants off.

"You are a stinker, you don't like to listen at all, do you [Y/n]?" He kissed my neck and sucked on it, he soon found my sweet spot and abused it making me moan.

"Hitoshi~" he chuckled then played with the hemn of my underwear. "Come on.." I begged.

He kissed down my neck and shoulder and slipping my underwear off, then took off my braw and his underwear. I blushed hard. He wrapped his arms around me kissing bruises and bites. I suddenly felt his hand against my inner thigh and my breath caught in my throat. His warm fingers brushed against me and stuck one inside me. I let out another gasp. As he probed around I let out a moan. "Hitoshi" he continued to kiss my body, his other hand found my breast and was massaging it. "Hitoshi" I whispered again.

He didn't stop, and I didn't want him to, he pushed in a second finger making me shiver. "Hitoshi~ bite me~" and as if it had been a command he moved back to me throat and bit my neck. With that he removed his fingers then grabbed my hips and pushed them down right against the tip of his dick.

I glanced down and blushed. Oh god. It's 8 inches.

"Ganna ride me~" he smirked up at me.

"I-i-i.... hmm... yeah." His face was now surprised. As I then sat down on him, we both let out a deep moan. I rocked my hips back and forth and he pulled me down and kissed me as I did so. Kissing him was the most intoxicating thing. He gripped my hips then thrusted up into me, making me lose my senses and moan like crazy.

"[Y/n]~" he moaned my name. I blushed and kissed his neck. I loved the sound of my name on his lips.

[1065 words]