➤ Chapter 2 : Below Average

━━━━━━♡♤♡━━━━━━

WEDNESDAY, OCTOBER 21

"Are you serious about not talking to me?", Kenma says walking at your side. "You didn't even acknowledge me in the halls this morning."

You stayed silent.

"I made you a bento."

You grinned. "This is why I love you."

"Wait for me at the tables. I'm going to the bathroom."

You find an empty table to sit at and wait for Kenma. You pull out your phone and see a notification.

The school posted our grades.

You looked through your grades and you were happy with what you were seeing, until it came to math.

A D?! That's below average!

Your face instantly changed into a frown upon seeing your grade. Math had always been your least favorite subject. You weren't the best at it, but at least you were passing. Your average score was a C so of course you didn't want to see your grade worsen.

"That is the saddest thing I've ever seen."

You look up to see Kuroo standing over you, looking down at your phone.

"Mind your damn business, rooster", you say turning your phone down.

"Aww. Is the she-devil upset she's failing her classes?"

"I'm not failing. It's just one low grade. Leave me alone."

"You're even sitting by yourself. Did Kenma finally abandon you? It took him a while but he finally did it." He places his lunch tray on the table.

"What do you want Kuroo? I'm not in the mood."

"Can't two mature people just have a conversation?"

"Yeah, but not us."

"You're right."

"Now move, I don't wanna be seen with you."

Kenma finally comes up to the table with two bentos in his hands.

"What are you two doing together?", he asks sitting down.

"Just saying hi to my buddy L/n here", Kuroo says resting his elbow and forearm on the top of your head.

"Don't touch me", you say removing his arm.

"Kenma, is that for me? Aw, you shouldn't have", Kuroo says taking the seat next to you and trying to put his hand in your food. You slap his hand away.

"Go sit somewhere else. You're annoying."

Yamamoto and Lev walked up and sat on one side with Kenma while Yaku took the empty seat next to you.

"Hey Y/n", Yaku and Lev say in unison.

"Hey babe", says Yamamoto.