➤ Chapter 9 : Halloween

━━━━━━♡♤♡━━━━━━

SATURDAY, OCTOBER 31

Today is Halloween. You didn't care much for it but it gave you a reason to watch horror movies. You loved watching them even though everyone tells you not to. Watching them on your own was fine until nighttime came. Every noise you'd hear, you'd think something was coming for you. You could never fall asleep those nights, which is why you decided it'd be better to be with someone.

"Hiii Kenny."

"Why are you calling me this early?"

"Don't be rude. I'm just checking up on you."

"What do you want?"

"You're a terrible person. What are you doing tonight for Halloween? Are you going out?"

"Of course not. You know I'm not interested in these things."

"Okay, great. I'll be coming over later."

"For what exactly?"

"I wanna watch some horror movies."

"No. Don't come. You will not keep me up all night with your crying again."

He hangs up the phone.

Rude. I hope he knows I'm still coming.

────────── ·  ·  ·  · ✦

You put on something comfortable and headed over to Kenma's which was a five-minute walk from your house. It was around six so outside was starting to get dark.

"I thought I told you not to come."

"Did you think I'd listen to you?", you say walking in.

"Do none of you respect privacy?"

"None of you? Who the-"

"Heyyy Y/n", Kuroo says laying on the couch.

"Why are you here?"

"It's Halloween. I'm watching horror movies with Kenma."

"Seriously? Kenma, watching horror movies on Halloween was our thing."

"We've literally never done this before. And Kuroo, I didn't agree to anything. Both of you need to get out of my house."

"You're not the one paying the bills. Your parents love me. So what I'm hearing is we're having a movie night", you say.

"No", Kenma groans.

"Yes", Kuroo says synchronously with him.

"I'm gonna go make popcorn."

────────── ·  ·  ·  · ✦

"I'm glad the two of you are learning to get along but I don't like how you both teamed up to get me to agree. Which I still haven't."