➤ Chapter 18 : Sensual

━━━━━━♡♤♡━━━━━━

Smut Warning

THURSDAY, DECEMBER 31

Where did all of this new confidence come from? You had no idea.

Kuroo turned to you.

"You don't have to be embarrassed", you say. "We can continue."

"I don't want you to think I'm just using you for sex, Y/n."

"I know you're not. Don't worry about that."

You put a hand behind his head and stand on your tippy-toes to kiss him, but he turns his face away.

"Do I have to beg? Is that it?" You remove your hand from his head and bring it to his broad shoulder. "Please?"

He kept his face turned and stood in silence.

"Come on, Tetsu. Please? You've always liked it when I'd beg." You slowly run your hand down from his shoulder to his biceps, then to his forearm.

"Y/n... Don't do this to me..."

He clenched his jaw tightly.

"What? You don't wanna hear me beg? You don't wanna make me cry? Don't you want to watch me whimper and squirm underneath you?"

With your free hand, you take his into yours, intertwining your fingers together and holding them up in front of him.

"See? Look how well they fit."

He uses his free hand to grab you by your throat, not forcefully but impatiently. He corners you and you feel your back hit the wall.

"Tell me to stop... Please Y/n... Tell me to stop now... Because I don't think I can control myself any longer if you don't."

"No." You put your face next to his and whisper in his ear. "I want you to lose control." You stood on your tippy-toes and licked his jawline before planting soft kisses down to his chin.

It was clear as day that you had an effect on him, just as he did you. He didn't know whether to hate or like it. He couldn't care less. You drove him mad.

"Aren't you going to kiss me?"

"Fuck", he whispers before letting go of your hand and neck and cupping your face. His lips crashed down on yours instantly. He kissed you with enthusiasm, as if he had been craving this for the longest.

He wrapped one arm around your body and the other he uses to grab your thigh signaling for you to jump. You do so and he places both hands under you. He carries you back to the bed and lays you down. He uses his hands to maneuver his weight over you. You both look directly into each other's eyes.

"Are you sure you want this?"

You smile at him and nod before attempting to pull his face back down to yours, but he maintained his position. You watched his chain dangle over you.

"Use your words. I need to hear you say it."

"I want this Tetsu, and I want you."

He smiles and kisses you once again. He pulls off your top and your shorts before moving on to his own. You weren't wearing a bra, so all you were left in was your panties. You begin to feel embarrassed and look away, covering your chest with your arms. You had never been this exposed to anyone.

"Your body is beautiful. Please don't hide from me."

He removes your hands from your chest and kisses down from your neck to your stomach. He slides off your panties and puts one finger inside causing you to let out a whine. He adds another two fingers and begins to work his magic while using his thumb to massage your sensitive clit. You bit your lip trying to hold back moans. When he was finished he speedily slid off his boxers and hovered back over you.

When he pulled it out, you closed your legs a little, wondering how he'd fit in you.

He goes back to kissing and lightly sucking on your neck.

He moved down to kiss your collarbone. With the way you felt his teeth sink into your skin, you could tell those would leave a mark. You feel his tip grazing your entrance.

"Go slow please", you manage to whisper despite already being out of breath.

He stops sucking on your neck and looks at you. "You're a..."

You nod.

"Okay beautiful", he says moving a few loose strands of hair out of your face. "I'll be gentle with you."

He reaches over into his nightstand and pulls out a condom. He rips the packaging open and slides it on him. He slowly spreads your legs apart.

"Focus on me beautiful."

You nod.

It was your first time and you had initiated everything. Kuroo entered you slowly, paying attention to your facial expressions to be sure he wasn't hurting you. You let out a whimper feeling him enter you.

He stayed in you without movement, giving you time to adjust to his size.

"You can start", you whisper.

"Hit me if I'm hurting you, okay? I need to know if you're uncomfortable."

He starts off slow and steadily. Although he was being gentle with you, it was still a bit uncomfortable at first. You began to get used to the feeling and soon pain turned into pleasure. He wiped away the tears gathering in the corners of your eyes.

You were never the type to maintain eye contact. It was always awkward with you. But the way Kuroo was fucking you made you want to. You look deeply into his eyes as he did yours. A sensual delight took over your body.

"Faster...", you beg in a barely audible voice.

"Are you sure?"

You wrap your arms around him and pull him down to kiss you, tongues dancing in each other's mouths.

His pace fastened a bit which made you yelp and you bit down a little too hard on his lip. You hear him wince. You guessed that did something to him because he picked up his pace even more. You were moaning into his mouth desperately.

You wrapped your legs around his waist and he closed any distance that existed between your bodies. Your nails were digging into his back and he kissed you feverishly. The kisses were much sloppier now. Your body had started to build up lots of tension that you needed to release.

"Tetsu-"

"Yes, baby?"

"Close."

"I know baby."

"I can't..."

"Yes, you can. Just let go for me. It's okay, I'm right here", he says taking your hand and interlocking his fingers with yours. His words sent a frenzy of sensuous gratification. Your body released with his words. He talked you through your orgasm. It was taking everything in you not to sign your soul over to him right there and then. He finished along with you and caresses your face.

You turn your head towards the window and could see the distant fireworks and hear people shouting "Happy New Year."

He kisses your forehead, cheek, and your lips before saying, "I knew you could do it. I'm so proud of you."

That was one way to start the new year.

; ♡⋆.ೃ࿔*
﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀

Author's Note
Please leave a vote if you enjoyed this chapter. Thank you for reading love❤️