➤ Chapter 22 : Fight

━━━━━━♡♤♡━━━━━━

FRIDAY, JANUARY 29

"I wanna be more than friends Y/n."

"You wanna be cousins?" You laugh.

"I'm serious Y/n. This isn't the time for jokes. I wanna be with you. For real. As your boyfriend. I've told you how I feel multiple times but you keep brushing me off and I'm kinda tired of it.

"We're doing fine how we are now Tetsu. We shouldn't have to put a label on it."

"Why not? We're already doing all these couple things, we might as well make it official. Is it because you're ashamed of me?"

"What? No! I'm not. Why would you think so?"

"You've been giving me every reason to believe it lately... I want to be the one to teach you how to fall in love. I want to be the one who shows you what it feels like to be in love. What it feels like to be loved."

"Tetsu..."

"I don't like how you said that... Y/n, just give us a real chance. Please... I know I said I was okay with just being like this but... It's getting old."

You sigh. "Let's just keep things how they are now", you say reaching out to touch his face. He pulls away and gets up from the bed. "Hey... What are you doing?"

You hear a loud sigh escape his mouth. "I think you should leave."

"I'm sorry?"

"Leave L/n. Are you fucking deaf?!"

He hasn't used my last name in months...

"Why are you so angry Tetsu? Don't yell at me."

"Don't call me that."

You get off of the bed and walk to him. "You can't seriously be mad over me not wanting to be in a relationship with you. I thought you could respect that."

"With me? So that means you think I'm the problem."

He silenced and rubbed his temple.

"Are you serious? Do you know how unfair this is to me?", you say.

He turned back. "Unfair to you? Unfair to you?! You know how I feel about you yet you've been leading me on and you wanna talk about unfair? Have you even considered how that would make me feel?! Fuck you Y/n!"

"Can you please calm down? I-"

"No. I'm not gonna calm down. I just-" Kuroo gave a disappointed sigh. He walked over to his door and opened it. "Just get out. Please."

You scoff. "Whatever." You put on your clothes. "Call me when you're done acting like a child", you say as you walk out.

You thought maybe he just needed a few hours to cool down, but he wouldn't be calling you anytime soon.

Looks like you wouldn't be spending the night after all.

SUNDAY, JANUARY 31

It was day two of not hearing anything from Kuroo. You were worried you had really fucked up because he never stayed upset with you for this long. You decide to call him. You called three times, all to no answer. You decided to text him after.

────────── ·  ·  ·  · ✦

You
hey. i haven't heard from u in a while
idk if you're ignoring me or if you're just busy
are we ok??