➤ Chapter 12 : Ignoring

━━━━━━♡♤♡━━━━━━

TUESDAY, NOVEMBER 17

Kuroo's lips were soft, much softer than you would have expected. He lifts his free hand and places it on the other side of your face. Both of your hands end up at his waist, clutching onto the sides of his shirt.

He begins to deepen the kiss and you feel his tongue brush over your lips. With that came the realization of the situation. Kuroo was kissing you. You were kissing Kuroo. Why were you doing this? You didn't even know. You quickly pull away.

"No", you say.

He looked at you in confusion.

"This... This is wrong."

"Y/n-"

You barely gave him a chance to speak. "I can't do this. I gotta go. Don't follow me", you say backing away.

"Y/n, we live in the same direction."

"Shit. I'm- Fuck. Sorry. Happy birthday again."

You speed-walked away not knowing what else to do at the moment. How you wished you weren't awkward. Kuroo could have easily caught up with you but he didn't. He was muddled and wondered if he had done something wrong or overstepped his boundaries.

────────── ·  ·  ·  · ✦

You arrived home and your brain was still not functioning properly from that kiss. You hopped straight in the shower and let the cold water run down your skin hoping some type of blood flow would go through your brain.

He kissed me... I let him... I kissed him back... Why the hell would I do that? Why the hell would I let him do that?

"I hate myself so much."

You were puzzled as to why you felt like this. The last time you had developed a crush on someone was back during your first year.

"Wait. Do I have a crush on him?"

"No that's impossible."

"Or is it? God, I don't know anymore. Fuck! Why are my cheeks heating up thinking about him?!"

"I just wanna drop off the face of the earth."

"He said he liked me... Well not directly... But as he said, he wouldn't lie about something like that...Right?"

At this point, you were just arguing with yourself. You only hoped you didn't have feelings for Kuroo. Your last and only relationship made you swear off of boys until at least the end of high school.

Tetsu is probably so confused right now... And my dumbass just left him there. Shit, now I feel bad. I'll talk to him. Just not tonight.

You could barely sleep a wink that night. Not because of the movie you had watched previously, but because you couldn't get that one brief kiss out of your head.

WEDNESDAY, NOVEMBER 18

When you arrived at school, Kenma was already there. He'd usually show up around the time you'd arrive or a couple of minutes before the first bell.