➤ Chapter 21 : Spenninanight

━━━━━━♡♤♡━━━━━━

FRIDAY, JANUARY 29

Over the month, Kuroo's feelings for you have grown even more. Your feelings grew as well but you didn't want to act on it. You and Kuroo made plans for you to spend the night. After school that day, you went home and packed your overnight bag.

────────── ·  ·  ·  · ✦

You ring the doorbell and you were greeted by Kuroo's hot dad on his way out.

"Y/n."

"Hi, Mr. Kuroo."

"How are you? Kuroo's not home yet."

"I know, he texted me a few minutes ago saying he just left practice so I can wait for him here."

"Alright, you can come in", he says moving out of the doorway giving you space to pass. He turns to you. "I don't think we've ever had a proper conversation. I'm just letting you know I'm glad my son has a girlfriend like you."

Your face flushed. "Oh, no. You've got it all wrong. We're not together. We're just good friends."

He saw the bag you were holding but didn't question it. "Sorry, I misunderstood. But he's been happier these days which I didn't think was possible because he's always happy. I guess I have you to thank for that."

"No, it's okay. I don't think I did anything much."

As you're talking, Kuroo walks up the steps.

"Whatcha talking about?"

"Nothing important", you reply.

"I'm heading out now. I won't be back until next week", his dad says to you both before walking out and closing the door.

"Are you sure you weren't talking about anything important?"

"Yep. Just how hot your dad is."

"Really?"

"Mhm."

"Well what if I called up your mom right now?"

"No stop. She's married anyway you fool."

"What's with the big ass bag?"

"It's my spenninanight bag."

────────── ·  ·  ·  · ✦

You were sitting on the couch with Kuroo watching a show when he absentmindedly put his hand on your thigh. You didn't bring any attention to it because you didn't mind. He gave it a little squeeze causing your skin to tense up. You could've sworn you felt the hairs on your body stand up. You started tapping your foot on the floor.

"Why are you so fidgety?"

"Your hand is on my leg and you expect me not to be?"

"Didn't know I affected you this much."

"Yeah right."