Take 5

Last chapter
"Nice too meet you." "Same."
(Y/N)'s POV
"So, what were you buying?" I look at Yuzuru. "What are you talking about?" "You were at a store." "Was I? I can't seem to remember... oh, if I bought something then it must be on my bag." I open my bag and see a box and AA batteries. I take out the box. "Oh right. I bought a voice recorder... but what was the reason... I apologize, I'm quite forgetful." I laugh awkwardly. "Don't worry." "But if I bought a voice recorder then I probably want to record someone's voice. How about we try it?" I take it out of the box and put batteries on it. "What?" "Go ahead, say something." I start recording. "What should I say?" "Whatever you want." "Stalker." She starts laughing. "I hate you." "Love you, too." "It was ONE drawing Yuzuru!" "I'm just making fun of you, no need to scream." She laughs a bit. "Say bye, I'm gonna stop recording." "Okay."

We arrive at an ice cream shop. We each ask for ice creams. (Except for Yuzuru's sister who's ice cream was asked by the black haired boy).

Timeskip

'I have to leave now, sorry I couldn't walk you home.' 'It's fine, goodbye.' The black haired boy grabs his bicycle and leaves. "It's getting dark. I should get going, bye Yuzuru." "See you tomorrow." "Oh, I thought it was Friday for some reason." I start walking to my house. I connect earphones to the voice recorder.

"What should I say?" "Whatever you want." "Stalker." "I hate you." "Love you, too." "It was ONE drawing Yuzuru!" "I'm just making fun of you, no need to scream." "Say bye, I'm gonna stop recording." "Okay."

"My voice still sounds squeaky." I sigh. Her voice sounds beautiful though. I export it to my computer. "(Y/N), when did you get here?" "Like two minutes ago." "Why didn't you come eat dinner?" "I forgot about that." "Where were you?" "I was hanging out with a friend and some friends of her." "Her?" (So, I'm just saying. I don't get this stuff that well, but whether you're using he she or they pronouns if you are reading a Yuzuru who uses she/her pronouns fanfic then I believe you must like girls, of course I'm not implying you only like girls I'm just saying that you like girls too if you do like other genders. I apologize if I'm wrong but I just took the most logic answer you know.) "Yeah, so?" "Who is it?~" "As I said, a friend." "Yeah sure.~ Name?~" "Yuzuru... and we're just friends." "Was she the one you were painting?" "Yeah." "So... you said you love art..." "Yeah, and?" "Ehem 'she's a piece of art'." She mimics my voice uglily. "My voice doesn't sound like that." "Yeah sure, anyways what's with that recorder?" "It's just a recorder." "What did you record?" "A conversation." "Give it." "Why would I do that?" "Cause I'm telling you to, unless you want to walk all the way to your next art exhibition." I hand her the recorder. "Haha gossip!" She turns it on.

"What should I say?" "Whatever you want." "Stalker." "I hate you." "Love you, too." "It was ONE drawing Yuzuru!" "I'm just making fun of you, no need to scream." "Say bye, I'm gonna stop recording." "Okay."

"Oh look at the time, I should go to bed now. Woman never gave me food sheesh." "Lights off."