Take 1

(Y/N)'s POV
Art. A true piece of artwork. This one just came out beautiful. I love art, this is the most beautiful art piece and I didn't create it. Art must last. I better start capturing it before it fades. Any way possible, easier is photos. It's quicker, and I must also get to make her a painting. I kill two birds with one stone.

I go behind a tree. She kneels down and takes out a camera. I take out my camera and take a shot of her. A beautiful display of beautifulness. Lovely. I've never seen her before here. I walk towards her. "Hello, I'd never seen you at school before." "You just scared away the butterfly I was taking a picture of." "I apologize, I love every form of art so I realize it must've been frustrating for you to be interrupted while performing a type of art. I'll leave, I hope it comes back for you to capture in a picture. I'm (Y/N) (L/N) by the way. See you around." I walk away to grab my canvas from the art room.

I start walking home. As I arrive I head to my room. I change my uniform into a shirt and some pants. I sit on my desk after leaving the canvas next to the others. I grab a new canvas, the biggest I have. I export the picture into the computer. I grab my pencil and start making the base for my drawing. I then put a large cloth on the floor and start painting. "Hey (Y/N). You don't even say hello to your mother anymore, come to the table unless you don't wanna eat!" "I'm creating art mother, I'm not hungry!" The door opens. "What do you mean you're not hungry? You're always hungry!" She looks down to where I'm painting the canvas. "Who's that?" "A girl from school." "Why are you painting her? Why don't you paint your loving mother instead? I've been asking you to make me a painting for a while." "Because you're you, and she's a piece of art. I need to capture every single inch of natural beauty in her body. After all as bad as the world may be, I believe it deserves to keep record of such beautiful piece of art. I must capture as much beauty of this world. After all art is the only thing that will last forever." "Did you just say she's prettier than me?" "Yes." I continue painting. "No wonder why you don't have friends." "I don't have friends because I don't want to. They never stay, quite different outcome from my art that will be here forever until the day I die."

Yuzuru's POV
What a weird person. They actually thought the butterfly left. I look at the butterfly flying. I take a picture of it and walk away. I head home. Shoko signs hi. I sign hi back.