Take 10

(Y/N)'s POV
"The school is closing soon, do you want to hang out at the park?" "Sure." We start walking together still holding hands. "I like holding your hand." "Why?" "Because it makes me feel that you're here. By my side. That you haven't abandoned me yet." I feel arms wrap around me.

"If I haven't left you yet is because I'm not planning to ever do so. So I'll make sure to stay close to you. Even when you get a (boy/girl)friend, I'll stick by your side. So don't think about ever ignoring me." "Oh sorry did you say something?" "It's not funny." I wrap my arms around her and lift her up. She wraps her legs around my waist and moves her arms to my neck. "I have no interest in anyone but you." "What?"

"I don't talk to anyone but you, so I can't develop a romantic interest or to be honest any interest in someone that isn't you." Yuzuru starts laughing. "I thought that someone that loves art like you would be romantic and would believe in stuff like love at first sight or something like that." "I do, but I don't think anyone would ever fall in love with me or even be my friend. So I just don't look at people, I usually can't recognize faces I can see everything but faces, but you... you caught my attention from the start. I thought maybe I could try to approach you. That's why I've never painted anyone but you. Not even my mother's face. I guess I'm scared, that's why I paint you. That way, even if you leave me every time I look at a painting of you I'll see your face. Your face is the only thing I'll always remember. When I'm happy I'll think about you, when I'm sad I'll think about you, when I'm angry I'll think about you, when I'm excited I'll think about you. Because I can't see my face either. You're the only person who's expressions I can see. It's like I don't even have a face, I know when I'm happy. Yet I don't know when I'm smiling." I see her move her hand closer to my face. "Then I'll let you know. Every time you smile, or cry, or frown. I'll tell you, and I'll make you see your face." She moves her thumb across my cheek. "Thank you." "You're crying." "Sorry." "Don't apologize. Are you sad?" "No, I'm happy. I'm not sure why I'm crying." "You don't necessarily cry out of sadness." I smile and kiss her forehead.

"Are you hungry?" "Most of the time!" She smiles cutely while lifting her arm. "You're so cute. Let's go buy some food. What do you want?" "Anything is fine." "Tell me what do you want." "Anything." I sigh. "I'll buy some hamburgers." "Okay." She nuzzles her face on my neck. I move my hand and pet her head. She lifts her head and kisses my cheek.

"You're quick to fall asleep." I sigh. "Why are you so cute, Yuzuru? You make it so hard for me not too kiss you nor cover your face so only I can see it. You're so nice, I want to be a person you deserve. Not me, I want to have friends and to be able to see faces. Just so I can be a nice person and treat you right. Your heart is so pure. Why do you hang around with someone like me? I don't deserve you, and you don't deserve me. You deserve someone better. Yet I don't want for you to be apart from me. Man, it's so ridiculous falling in love at such a young age, and the fact that I have no choice in it." I laugh.

"Hi welcome to WacDonalds, what will you have today?" "Two Big Wacs (in case you're vegan then whatever you want) and two bottles of water." "Okay, it'll be right up. If you'd like to go to the line over there." I go to the line. "Here's your food, hope you and your girlfriend enjoy." "Thanks." I walk away.

"Why didn't you say anything about me being you girlfriend?" "I'm lazy. Different from you, I don't have a friend to carry me around." "Right." "When did you wake up?" "A bit ago." "Did you hear me talking to myself?" "No." "That's good." "I'm curious now, what were you saying?" "No no, curiosity killed the cat meow meow~." "Did you just meow?" "Yes." She starts laughing.

We start walking around the park taking pictures of stuff. I move the camera to take a picture of her only to see her pointing her camera at me. "What are you taking a picture of?" "The moon. It's right there, I love the moon. It's so pretty, it's basically a mirror yet it lights up the night." "Are you sure stalker?" "What were YOU taking a picture of, mirror stalker?" "A bird, it was rather beautiful." "Yeah, right. Tatakae." "Someone just threw a rock at it." "No, Ereh!" "What?" "Nothing." "What do you have with not answering my questions?!" "It's nothing important." I laugh.

"Let's exchange cameras." "What?" "Yeah, I want to see what you take pictures of." "Yeah, let's not." "Please." She does puppy eyes. "Noooo, Yuzuru. Don't do puppy eyes! I can't handle them!" "Please." "You're too cute! I think I'm dying! Please take me to heaven, angel." "Please." I shut my eyes close and hand her the camera. "Yay!" "Why are you so cute!?" "I'm not cute!" "Yes you are." She huffs and hands me her camera.

"There's a concerning amount of pictures of me here." "Shut up. You have quite some pictures of me here, too." "I like seeing you paint." "I like painting you, I need those pictures." "Yeah right. What would happen if I deleted them?" "I have them saved on my computer." She stares at me shocked. "Don't be so surprised, it's as if you see a cookie, you aren't gonna leave it for someone else to eat."

"That's a very good comparison, I am cookie. I wish that I could be like the cookies, like the cookies. Cause all the cookies seem to fit in." I laugh. "Hug." "What?" "I want a hug." "Don't say it so bluntly!" She blushes as she hugs me. I hug her.

"It's getting dark, I'll walk you home." "Okay." We start walking to her house. "I'm okay from here." "Alright, see you tomorrow." "See you." She hugs me. I hug back. "Clingy." "Shut up." "See you tomorrow." "Alright." "..." "We should let go." "Yeah." "Goodbye now." "Yup."