Take 13

Yay! We're going to Disney today! Prove I've never gone to Tokyo Disney in case I make mistakes. Also, I decided to practice on my writing since I hate kissing scenes and can't write them. So, some badly written intimate kissing. If you have an advice on how to write it please tell me. My teacher is having nightmares because of me writing paragraphs of more than six sentences right now, I can feel it.

 My teacher is having nightmares because of me writing paragraphs of more than six sentences right now, I can feel it

Yuzuru's POV"Yuzuru, are you ready?" "Yeah

Yuzuru's POV
"Yuzuru, are you ready?" "Yeah." "Let me carry your bags." "But I can carry them." "But you're my girlfriend. I want to be a nice (boyfriend/girlfriend)." "But I can carry my bags." "But I can too. I don't know how to show you affection, I just want to treat my beautiful girlfriend nicely." "Okay then." I hand (him/her/them) my bag.

We get on the train to Disney. "Do you know where Hotel MiraCosta is?" "Yeah, just follow the signs that say Hotel MiraCosta." "Thank you." We follow the signs.

"I'll check-in. Can you wait with the bags?" "Sure." "Here we go let's go to our room now." I nod and follow behind. "It's really pretty." "Well, today's just for us to rest. What do you want to do? Tomorrow we'll go to DisneySea." "Nice, let's look around the room." "Okay."

"First of all, pajamas and slippers." "But we need to go to the restroom to change, so we should check the room first." "Okay then. Well first thing here is the restroom. Next is the living room. Next our room. Lastly the bathtub which is jetted. Now, can I put my pajamas on?" "Alright." I grab my pajamas, and head to the restroom.

I get out and lay down. "You know, we forgot the terrace." "Oh, right." "We could drink tea there. Like a small date." I feel the bed shift. I turn to look at (Y/N) who's now hugging me. I hug back and smile. "A date, on pajamas?" "Well you can change." "A date on pajamas."

"I'll make the tea then, it'll be our first date. By the way, you look cute with those oversized pajamas. You're so short and cute." (They/he/she) kiss(es) me. "Go make the tea now." "Guess what I've got on my bag." "What?" "Twinkies." "Yay, Twinkies!"

(Y/N)'s POV
We sit on the terrace. "So, I wish I could've taken you out on an actual date, but I hope you enjoyed." "You do realize this is basically a honeymoon, right? I don't mind about the date. I only want to be with you, no matter what we're doing." "Anyone passing by saw us on pajamas though." "It's ten, I can be on pajamas if I want to."

I smile. "Do you want to go to sleep now? We need to spend our time sleeping since tomorrow we'll spend the day walking or on rides until the Disney light the night." "Sure." We go inside and cover ourselves with the blanket.

"We forgot to turn off the light." I stand and go turn it off. I go lay down with Yuzuru. We hug. I kiss her and she kisses back. We pull away. "Good night, Yuzuru." "Good night, mom." "Not your mom." "Oh, right. Sorry, it's a costume." "Don't worry."

"I love you." "I love you too." "Well I love you more." "No, you don't." "Yes I do." "No you don't, now. Go to sleep." "What if I don't want to?" I pin her to the bed. "You will." "What if I don-" I cut her off with a kiss. We start kissing. I lick her lower lip. She opens her mouth slightly and I slide my tongue inside her mouth. We start fighting for dominance, which I win. I explore her mouth. We pull away with a string of saliva connecting our lips. "W-we should go to sleep now." "Right, I'm sorry. I went too far with that kiss. I should've asked. " "No, no. Don't worry. It was... enjoyable. Let's sleep now." I move to her side and hug her. "I love you." "I love you too."

I wake up to the alarm ringing. "Yuzuru, we need to get ready." "Shut up, let me sleep." I sigh. "Alright. I'll take a bath. Tell me when you wake up." I grab my clothes and turn on the water. I fill the tub and get in.

I hear the door open. "Yuzuru, I'm taking a bath. Please get out." I see her blush and shut the door. "You could've told me!" "I did!" I finish bathing. I dry myself and put on clean clothes. "Good morning my sleeping beauty." "Good morning."

"Do you want to go for breakfast or take a bath first?" "I'll take a bath first, do you want for me to dry your hair?" "There's a hair dryer." "I want to dry your hair. Just like you carried my bags. I want to dry your hair." "Okay then." I sit in front of her and she dries my hair.

We wait in line. "I'm tired. We've been standing for half an hour." "I did say we should use the fast pass for this. Do you want me to carry you?" "Okay."

"That was fun." "Yeah, we should get on again tomorrow." "Yeah, but we're definitely getting the fast pass next time." I nod. "Standing made me hungry. Want to eat something? Just a small snack." "Yeah!" "There's a bread store close by." "Let's go." We go and choose something.

"Hey, I can pay. You already bought the whole trip." "Exactly, I invited you. I'm paying." "I repeat, this is literally a honeymoon without being married. Let me pay." "Not at all, in honeymoons you have sexual encounters which we won't. Now, I'm paying or I'll put your money in the safe box and change the password. My money is your money." "Might as well marry me at that." "I plan to do that when we're legally allowed to get married." "That was sarcasm!" "And mine was not." I smile innocently and pay for our bread. (I feel bad for the cashier.)

We finish eating, and walk around. "Let's get some ears!" "Okay!" We go to Emporio. "This ears are cute. They have a paintbrush on them." "I like this ones. They have a small pyramid on them." "Just saying, but we're buying new ones every day." "Why?" "It's my family's tradition. We buy new ears every time we enter the park even if we already have." "But we're not family." "You're part of the family. Even when we were just friends. So specially now. You're following our family tradition, yes or yes." "But-" "No, no buts no nothing. One day I'll take you to every other Disney and you'll have a bunch of ears, and they'll be a gift to our children when we die. Or to your sister's children if we don't have any. Might as well tell you now that we are at it, but you'll have to deal with a very competitive ginger bread house building contest on December."

"Okay then. We'll get the ears every time we come. Just for our or Shoko's children." "Nice, because if not all the ears in my room would go waste. My grandma would be wriggling on her grave." "We wouldn't want that to happen." I smile and kiss her forehead. We buy the ears and head to the next ride.

"Let's go to tower of terror now!" "We wouldn't want to miss the show." We go to tower of terror.

"E=MC2, F minus, flying eyes, my worst fear." "Shut up." "You can grab my hand if you get scared." "I won't get scare- AHHHHHHH!" I feel my hand get squished. "You were saying?" "Shut up."

We get down shaking with our teeth crashing into each other. "ThaAat wasSss fun." "YyYyeah." "Look at that pair of ears! I'm definitely getting those tomorrow! They have keys!" "Cool, let's get out pictures now. We need food before going to the show."

We buy some fried pizza and go to find a place to watch the fireworks. "They're pretty." "You're pretty." "What?!" "You're the most beautiful girl ever. You're so perfect, you're pretty, you're cute, you're kind, a bit stubborn, I love you." "Shut up. I love you too, even with your weird traditions and all."

Haha, I'm skipping on to Disneyland because I'm lazy.