Kid special (female edition)

Look, haha. New paints brushes notebook and a camera. Now i can identify with (Y/N) at a 70%. So, I'm not sure if there's any way for female and female to have kids, cause I googled but it was just like Qi to sperm donator and another way I didn't quite get. So you're adopting. Also, if anyone can please help me with the non binary edition for this.

(Y/N)'s POV
I lay besides Yuzuru as we cuddle. "(Y/N)." "What is it?" "I want to have a kid." "We can't." "But I want to. To take care of a kid, to see it when it goes to school for the first time, to tell it stories."

"Let's adopt." "What?" "You want a kid, I want a kid. You want to take care of a kid. Besides, imagine living in an orphanage." "Orphanages don't look like haunted castles, (Y/N)." "Right, either way. We can give a home to someone who doesn't have a place to call home."

"They're orphans not homeless." "Home is where the people you love at at. You're what makes this house a home, and we can be a kid's home. Or we can look for a sperm donator if you don't want to adopt."

She kisses my chin and nuzzles on my neck. "Let's adopt." "Alright." I move her head up and kiss her.

"We want to adopt." "Do you want anything specific?" "Not really. Not too old I guess." The woman leaves and comes back with a little girl.

"This is Miu. She's three." "Hi, Miu. I'm (Y/N), this is Yuzuru." "Why isn't she talking?" She points at Yuzuru. "She's really nervous to meet you." "Don't tell her that." I see a blush form on Yuzuru's face.

I crouch down and put my hand by my mouth. "She was really exited to come here." Miu smiles. "It's nice meeting you, miss!" "It's nice meeting you, too."

"Why are you both girls?" "Miu, don't ask that." "Well, when we were younger I saw her taking a picture and thought 'you know what? She's so beautiful.' I decided to talk to her and with time I realized I love her and I told her and she said she loves me too. It was really weird because I had no clue why did I love her."

"Okay, Miu. You're gonna go with them today. They'll bring you back before your bed time. They'll start coming to play with you everyday, okay?" She nods. "Can I say bye bye to Tetsu before I leave?" The woman nods as Miu leaves and comes back.

"Miu, you're going to live with (Y/N) and Yuzuru from now on." I see Miu start crying. "I don't want to go!" "But Mi-" "I don't want to!" "But Miu, didn't you have fun the past two weeks?" "Yes! But I don't want to leave big brother Tetsu!"

Yuzuru kneels down and hugs Miu. "It's okay, Miu. You don't have to come if you don't want too." "How about we meet your big brother Tetsu?" She sniffles. "Okay."

We walk by Miu's side. "Big brother Tetsu!" I see a boy around twelve turn around and close a book on his hand.

"Hi, Miu. Who are these?" "Hi, Tetsu. I'm (Y/N), this is Yuzuru." "I was talking about you and they said they want to meet you." "Oh. Well then, good morning to both of you. It's nice to meet you. Miu mentioned it already, but I'm Tetsu." "I like your way of speaking." "I see, thank you."

"What book are you reading?" "The art of war, quite an interesting book. Have you read it?" "In fact I have. I agree with your opinion. It's rather interesting." He nods.

"If you're thinking of taking me with you just so Miu isn't sad then stop." "Not at all. I want to ask you to take care of Miu." "I already do that without anyone asking." "I realized, I'm just asking for you to continue doing it." "I think (Y/N)'s taking a liking I him." I see Yuzuru sitting on the floor with Miu.

"Don't mind her. Do you enjoy reading?" "I do. It's rather interesting to see all the different styles of writing. It shows so many different emotions." "I see."