Yuzuru's birthday special

Really short, because my dog was coughing blood, and I had homework, and went with my psychologist, and had to go to school. I don't have a clue when her birthday is cause google said it was December 7 and it specifically said Nishimiya, but it's actually the skater's

(Y/N)'s POV
I wake up with Yuzuru by my side. "Yuzuru?" She hummed and opened her eyes. "Why are you still here?" "My mom let me stay the night with you, so I asked your mom if I could." I nod, and close my eyes. I nuzzle my face on her shoulder. "Are you cold?" I hum as I start placing pecks on her neck. She laughs. "That tickles, and your nose is cold." "You're so mean." I pout. She chuckles and and kisses my head. "I love you." "Hmph." I turn around. "Hey! Don't turn your back on me!" "..." I feel her get on top of me. "Don't be angry." She hugs me and places her face on my head. "Your ears are cold!" "Your face is cold! Leave my ears alone!" She giggles and kisses my ear as I blush and turn to look at her in shock. "Do you want to cuddle?" She grins. "Since when we're you confident enough to ask?" I turn my body, so now she's sitting on my stomach. "Hm, I don't know.~" I smile and pull her for a short kiss. "I love you, pretty lady." She blushes and turns away. "I love you, too." "Oh~ where did your confidence go to?" "Shut up."

"Hmmm, is it because you're sixteen now?" "Oh, maybe that's why my mom let me stay over." "Probably. Oh, I bought you a gift." "You didn't have to." "Aw come on, you're my girlfriend." I take out a wrapped box from below the bed. "Here." I hand it to her. "Open it." She opens it. "You have the 55 to 250 one, rig-" She slams her lips against mine. I smile as we kiss. She pulls away and hugs me. "I'm guessing you liked it." She nods as I pat her head. "I do recommend for you to keep bringing both, since this one isn't that good with short distances." "Mhm!" "It's still pretty good, just not as much as a 55 one." She giggles. "I know!" "I know you know, just making sure." "I really love you." "I do too." I peck her forehead and caress her cheek with my thumb.