Take 15

So, I did say I'd deal with some problems, but like... I won't. So have more chapters.

Yuzuru's POV
"Sorry, I'm hanging out with (Y/N) today. Enjoy the movie." I start walking to (Y/N)'s house. I knock on the door and (Y/N)'s mom opens.

"Yuzuru, hi. Did you come hang out with (Y/N)?" I smile and nod. "Come in, ignore the mess. I was baking cookies. Would you like some?" "Yes, thank you!" "Yuzuru? Is that Yuzuru's voice?!" I see (Y/N) come out of (his/their/her) room. (They/he/she) run(s) and picks me up. (They/he/she) kiss(es) me.

"Can you guys not kiss in front of me?" (Y/N) pulls away and looks at (their/his/her) mom. "You're gonna have to see us kiss when we get married." I stare at (him/her/them) in shock. "Don't say that to your mom!" "But she will, won't she?" "But we're 15, we're not talking about this with your mom." "So I can talk about it with you." "That's not the point!"

"I'm just teasing you. Do you want to come to my room? We could watch a movie." "Okay." We go to (their/his/her) room. "Your room looks empty." "I moved my paintings to the service room." "Oh." "We have a lot of space now. Do you want to build a blanket fort?" I nod.

"I see you two built a fort. I brought you some cookies." (Y/N)'s mom hands us a plate of cookies and leaves. "What should we watch?" "There's a movie called CJ7. I remember I liked it when I was younger. Do you want to watch it, my love?" I nod.

The movie ends and I see (Y/N) looking at me. "My love, you're crying." "No I'm not." "You are." "It died, how am I  not supposed to cry?" "Sorry, look. The moon's out. When did you tell your mom you're going back?" "Before ten. It's 8:30."

"Wanna watch the stars, my love?" "Sure." We go out to the backyard. We put a blanket on the floor and lay down. "Do you want some instant ramen?" "Sure." (Y/N) goes to the kitchen and comes back with two cups of instant ramen.

(Y/N)'s POV
"Oh, it's nearly ten. You should get going now." "Oh, right. See you." She stands up and goes to the door. "Aren't you gonna give me a good bye kiss?" "What, no!" "That's so mean." "Sorry."

She pecks my lips. "That was no kiss, do you think I'm a bird?" "Sorry." "I'm just kidding. If I got those daily if I was a bird I'd love to be a bird. Besides, if you're more comfortable with that it's okay." "Sorry."

"Why are you apologizing, my love?" "Because I don't give you enough affection." I giggle and peck her lips. "I don't care about that. I love you no matter what. I don't mind how much affection you give to me. Do you love me?" "Yes, I love you more then I can explain." "Then it doesn't matter if you show me affection as long as you love me, because I love you."

I don't want you to leave, but don't worry. One day I'll marry you. We'll be together forever. I don't want to keep you from living. I'll let you go out whenever you want. The only thing I ask, is to wake up by your side.

She leaves. After a while I get a message saying she's already home, along with a photo of her in her room.

I hear my phone vibrate. 'Are you still up?' 'Yup.' 'Want to FaceTime?' 'Sure.' She calls me. "Hello, my love." "Hi." "You look cute in your pajamas." "Thanks." "So, do you want me to read you a bed time story?" "Sure." "My father used to tell me mixed stories, so if you don't mind." "Not at all."

"There used to be a ladybug, that was friends with a beautiful fairy. She was always jealous of the fairy. She used to say, 'you're so pretty, I wish my wings were as pretty as yours.' One day it started raining, and the winds blew harshly. The ladybug saw it's friend the fairy getting its wings wet, meanwhile the ladybug opened its wings and used them as an umbrella. The fairy started getting blown away and its wings broke. In front of the fairy suddenly a princess appeared in a wet dress and asked for the dress to be fixed. The fairy's magic dust didn't work so the princess' hair started growing and growing until it was dragging on the floor. The princess said her name was Cinderella, then seven little dwarves came and took her to a castle where she was told to turn straw into gold. That's when Peter pan appeared and turned the straw into bread. The princess was thrown into the dungeon for not turning the straw into gold and then she started making a rug that told the whole story of the earth. Until the day the princess died. The end."

"That was interesting, do you mind if I sleep on FaceTime?" "Not at all." "I love you." "How much?" "This much." I see her open her arms. "Cute. I love you too. Sweet dreams, my love."