Take 7

(Y/N)'s POV
I go to Yuzuru's classroom. "Hello, Yuzuru!" She turns to look at me and smiles. "Hi, (Y/N)! Sorry if I took long. I couldn't find my camera." "Oh, did you find it now?" "Yeah, let's go now." We walk to the art room.

"So, how would you like for me to paint you?" "However you'd... like?" "I love natural beauty. Just do whatever as long as you don't move much." "Okay, then go ahead and paint me like one of you French girls, Jack." I feel my face flush red. "I've never uhm watched the titanic... but... I'm pretty sure Jack painted... well... naked girls..." Her face flushed red. "I've... never watched the... titanic either... uhh sorry."

I start laughing. "You're so cute, Yuzuru." "Don't say that. It's embarrassing and I'm supposed to be boyish an-" "Boyish? Because of your hair or something?" I touch her hair. "Hey, don't touch my hair!" I smile at her. "Sorry, your hair is really soft." She turns to look at me blushing. "Shut up already!" "Look at you, all flustered because of small compliments." She looks away.

"Okay okay, I'll shut up, but I need to be able to look at you to paint you." She stays looking away. "Did I make my cute wittle Yuzuru mad~?" She huffs. I walk closer to her and move her head to look at me, our noses nearly touching if we were the same heights. "Please don't be mad." "..." I divert my gaze to the floor. "You're the only one I have. I'm sorry, I'm just trying to be like other people. I don't know how to treat with people, and I don't want for you to leave me alone..." I feel her arms wrap around my torso. "You're making me feel bad. I'm just messing with you and you go so deep... don't be like others. I like you the way you are. You're weird, the way you speak, the way you act. Others aren't like that. I like you, not others." I wrap my arms around her and smile.

"I see you've taken a liking to me. I've taken quite a liking to you, too. Even if you hide you precious face, I can see you're blushing. Could it be that-" "Not at all idiot! Don't misunderstand! I didn't mean anything like that!" "I'm just messing with you." I plant a kiss on her head. Maybe that will stop the feeling of wanting to kiss her. "What was that for?!" "I'm not sure quite sure, perhaps a way of showing affection. I believe that'd be a reason why I'd kiss your head." She looks at me blushing, and tries to kiss my head, which led to her falling on my chest.

I grab her by her waist and lift her up. "Your really light. Put your arms around my neck." She blushes and wraps her arms around my neck carefully. She plants a kiss on my forehead. "Put me down now." "I don't want to, I like having you close to me. Although I really want to paint you so I guess it's fine." I put her down and go sit in front of a new canvas.

"Why do you say embarrassing stuff and then walk away like you did nothing?!" "Because I did nothing wrong... at least I think I didn't. Anyways come sit here, I need to see your pretty face." "No you don't!" "Okay then I'll just paint you without a face like normal people do. I don't really get it, am I making you uncomfortable?" "No." "Then why do you get so flustered and nervous?" "Because you make me get flustered and nervous!" "How am I making you flustered and nervous?" "Because you have keep saying embarrassing stuff and you even do it so bluntly!" "How am I saying embarrassing stuff, I only say what I think?" "That's not better! You just compliment me like it's nothing! You go and say stuff about natural beauty and how I'm pretty and how my hair is soft! It's embarrassing!" "I am not getting it, most people like getting complimented why don't you like it? I really think you're the most beautiful living being in this world. A piece of art. Why don't you like it when I say it? I'm not lying, I'm not joking. I'm saying what I think... explain it to me, please. I don't want to make you angry or nervous or uncomfortable or sad. You're beautiful, and I have no second thoughts when saying it. I thought that'd make you happy. You're perfect, your soft hair, your blue eyes, your soft hands, your cute little body, your beautiful voice. Why does it make you embarrassed?" "You say it like something you say everyday! Like something normal! Friends don't go around saying stuff like that!"