Special

Hi guys! I'm bored and can't write on my other fanfics for uhh personal reasons? Do you guys want specials? Like anything at all, as if this was a oneshot request page but with the same art loving (Y/N). You can request if you want the usual (they/he/she) or just she or just they or he. You can request anything angst, fluff, anything at all. You can go ahead and say specifications like 'sick Yuzuru' or 'jealous Yuzuru' or even 'information about Tetsu and Miu', anything you guys want and I'll do it, I can also try to make fan art and stuff. So please request... unlike with the 1k special (for those who are new, I unpublished it cause it wasn't uhhh that well written, nor that appropriate and I'd rather not write anything inappropriate unless you guys request it cause my not so holy water and bibles thoughts can be very unholy sometimes, like I even edited it to maki it less 'direct' and it still seemed pretty inappropriate), but yeah please request I'm bored and I still won't be able to write for like half a month or more, but if any of you sinners want something inappropriate I am so aging up Yuzuru and you cause like, I could not but also I don't wanna give you a bad example and all so yeah.

You can also send me a message through TikTok but through one that's r3x_4d, here on wattpad, or through the comments, all will be anonymous, please someone request T-T