Back to school special

So, I got attached to this story.

(Y/N)'s POV
I continuously peck Yuzuru's lips. "Stop that!" She giggles as I nuzzle our noses. "Why are you being so touchy?!" "I'm gonna miss you." I press my forehead on hers. "We'll still see each other. It's not like I'm moving." "But I won't be able to carry you to you classes nor have you paint with me."

I take her hands on mine and kiss her. I pull away and smile. "Your school is two blocks away from mine. I can go for lunch break with you and after classes."

"Stupid woman should've put me in the same school as you." "Don't call your mother stupid." "Stupid scholarship." She giggles. "Are you two finally dating?"

I start blushing as I see the English teacher looking at us. "What?" "The whole school wanted for you to get together, and you kept it a secret." "W-we're not." "So you just kissed her lips in a friendly way?" "You saw that?" "You were kissing on my classroom on graduation day."

"Right." "You could've at least told me." "With all respect, you are one of the main sources of gossip between students and the school newspaper." "Exactly." "Uh... oh look, my mother's asking where I am. Lets go, my love."

I take out my phone. 'I won't be able to go with you. The teachers want us to stay for lunch so we can get to know each other, sorry.' 'Don't worry, my love. Same here. We're going to that thing with your sister today, right?' 'Yeah.' I feel my phone get taken from my hands.

"We're socializing here, (L/N). Unless you're looking for something to share with the class I'll have to take your phone away." "Go ahead and share it. You're legally not allowed to take stuff away from me without my consent and you can't force me to socialize either."

"Don't mind if I do." She connects my phone to the computer and shares it with the projector. 'Are you there?' '(Y/N)?' 'I'm gonna spam your phone with pictures of dead anmals.' 'Anils*' 'Abimals**' 'animals***' 'Finally.' 'Hey.' 'Don't leave me on read!' 'You're so mean to your girlfriend.' 'Fun fact, any kind of triggering pictures is considered as pornography. Such as a picture of a finger with a cut.' 'That means you'd be sending me pornography if you did that.' I see the teacher look at me as I text Yuzuru through the computer.

'Fuck you.' 'Hey, language.' 'Sorry.' 'Frick you.' 'Thank you, that's better.' 'Anyways, the teacher took away my phone, and is sharing our conversation with the whole class. Talk to you later?' 'Sure.' 'I love you.' 'I love you, too.' 'Pay attention to your classmates, now.' 'Not possible with a girlfriend this pretty.' 'Shut up.' 'Mean. Bye, now.' I close the computer and put it on my bag.

"(L/N), to the principal's office." "Sure." I smile and take my phone from her desk. 'Fuck you, too. Bitch.'

I turn on my phone while walking to the principal's office. 'I'm going to the principal's office.' 'What the hell?' 'What did you do?' 'Talk to you.' 'I ended up insulting the teacher in sign language, but she doesn't know that.' '(Y/N), behave. For god's sake.' 'Stupid teacher is so old she looks like a fucking corpse.' 'I can't with you.' 'I miss you.' 'I miss you, too.' 'You're so cute, my love.' 'Shut up.' 'What if I don't?' 'That's a secret.' 'I'll have to find out, then, pretty lady.' 'Oh, I'll have to find out later. I'm at the principal's office already.'

I knock on the door. "Come in." I open the door. "Anything wrong, (Y/N)?" "The teacher told me to come here." He sighs. "What did you do?" "Texting my girlfriend." "What? Elaborate."

"I texted my girlfriend." "During class?" "No." "Explain." "I got a text from my girlfriend during break saying we won't be able to have lunch together since her class was getting to know each other, and I told her that mine too and that it was fine. I asked if we were still going to something about her sister. She said yeah. Then the teacher took away my phone, and said that unless I was looking for something to share with the class she'll have to take my phone away. So I told her to go ahead and that legally she's not allowed to take my stuff without my consent nor force me to socialize. No one was talking to me and I didn't come to make friends, so I wasn't talking to anyone either. So she connected my phone to her computer and projected it. So I just texted my girlfriend from my computer since kept sending me messages. Then she told me to come."

"Didn't you think you could've just stopped messaging her?" "I did, but I'm allowed to do whatever I want during break as long as I don't break any school rules. In the school rules it doesn't say I need to have friends. Meaning I am allowed to text my girlfriend."

"It would've been prudent for you to stop texting her if the teacher asked you to." "She didn't ask me. She took my phone away and said she'd share it with the class. So I let her. I wasn't disrespectful when telling her she could either."  "I'm just gonna let this go, next time just tell her you need to go to the restroom and text your girlfriend there."