Take 2

So here Ishida will be referring you as they/them because he doesn't know you and he isn't taking chances since thinking Yuzu is a boy. Also, this isn't a yandere no matter how bad this seems.
(Y/N)'s POV
I start walking to the art store to buy more canvases. I see the same girl from before walking with an older boy and a girl. They stop walking in front of a store. I see the boy ask for food. The girl starts talking with the other girl in what seems to be sign language. The boy hands them some food as they go sit on a table. I take out my camera and snap a picture of the scene. I see the boy looking at me.

Ishida's POV
I turn to my side and see someone taking a picture. I look at them. They put down the cameras. They shot an annoyed look at me. "Ishida, what are you staring at?" I see Yuzuru turning to look at where the person is. The person looks at Yuzuru and smiles moving their hand up to say hi. They then turn around and enter an art store. Shoko then signs 'do you know them?'. Yuzuru signs 'someone from school'. We go back to eating.

(Y/N)'s POV
I buy my canvases, along with a new sketchbook. I go out of the store and take out my phone to message mom I'm gonna be back a bit later than expected since my markers aren't working anymore and they don't sell them in the same store.  I start walking to another art supplies store.

"Ugh! How could I have gotten lost?! I've been to that store more than enough times to not get lost!" I start looking at my surroundings. This place... so ugly. I wish they'd paint those walls and fix the lights. It looks like someone will shoot me here or something. I start walking back to where the other store was. I see the girl from before with the other two persons. I walk to them. "Excuse me." They turn to me except the pink haired girl. "What do you need?" I look at the girl from school. "Do you know where is a store called 'Picasso art supplies store'?" "No." "I do." I turn to look at the boy. "Can you tell me where it is?" "You have to go to your right, you go straight for one block and then turn right again. It should be the third store to the left." "Okay. You should stop her from walking any further." I point to the pink haired girl who was still walking away. The boy hurries to stop the girl from walking away more. The girl walks to the other two.

I take out my sketching book and a pencil. I walk behind them and start drawing them. I continue walking while drawing in the paper. I suddenly crash on something. My sketchbook falls. "F- well at least it didn't fall on water." I pick it up. I look to see on what I crashed. I see the girl looking at me. "Why are you following us?" "I'm going to the store I need to go." "The right turn was two blocks ago." I look back.  "Oh, I apologize, I must've gotten distracted." I turn around. "What were you even drawing?" "Nothing important nor for you to see." I start walking away.

I bring my hand to the sketchbook to continue drawing. "Pencil." I start walking back. "Here." I look at the girl. "Your pencil fell." I grab the pencil from her hand. "Thank you..." "Yuzuru." "Thank you, Yuzuru. Is that your last name?" "Yuzuru Nishimiya." "So do you like better being called by you first name?" "Yes." "Okay, thank you for picking up my pencil. See you tomorrow at school hopefully." She nods.