Take 11

First of all, I've been having some problems. So if I stop posting for some time that's the reason. It's nothing to worry about, but I feel like I need to fix that. Anyways let's get started.

(Y/N)'s POV
I start painting. "Do you ever eat at break?" "Yeah." "I've never seen you eat." "I eat rather quickly, my mom gets mad about it sometimes. I eat in five minutes." "Are you sure? I'll get angry if you don't eat." "Yes, I'm sure. I'd never do anything that'd make you angry." "Okay then, I'll believe you, but if I find out that you don't eat I'll get really mad." I laugh a bit. "You look cute when you're angry, but I don't like seeing you angry." "Shut up."

"Oh, I forgot. I was cleaning my room the other day." "Good for you?" "I found something. It's over there in my bag. Inside a folder." She stands. I hear her take it out. "Open it." She opens the folder and takes out a paper. "Oh cool a magazine article." "Flip it." I turn around to look at her. "This is the picture from the contest." "I found it along with some other papers on my desk. I knew I heard your name before somewhere. That explains." "Oh, you should clean your room more, this was on winter." "Mean."

I smile and continue painting. I feel something fall on my shoulder. "Are you asleep?" "No." "You look cute when you're asleep." "What!? Are you stalking me for real now!?" "You fell asleep yesterday." "Oh, right."

"You looked so cute, like an angel. A beautiful sleeping angel. My sleeping beauty." She blushes and looks away. "Shut up, this is why rumors about us dating go around!" "I don't mind." "Shut up, no one asked." "You're so mean to me." "Shut up." I lay my head on hers. I move my free hand to her face and caress her cheek.

I kiss her head. I see her lips twitch slightly into a smile. "Is that a smile~?" "No, shut up!" I laugh. "It is a smile! Look at that smile!" She starts laughing. "Shut up it's not!" "Yes it is! I made my cute little Yuzuru happy!" "Shut up!" She hits me playfully.

"I'm crying! I love you." I laugh while hugging her. "Shut up, just continue painting." She lets out small laughs while nuzzling on my neck. I smile and kiss her head. I grab the brush and continue painting.

I start walking with Yuzuru to her house. A woman walks to us. "Who are you?" "Uhm, I'm (Y/N) (L/N), who are you?" "What are you doing with my daughter's boyfriend?" I try to keep a serious face and not laugh. "I know you can't control your reactions much, but you could at least try not to show your attempts to not laugh that much." "Sorry." I giggle a bit.

"Mom, calm down. This is my friend. Don't worry. (They/he/she) already met Shoko, too. Even Ishida." "Let's go now, Yuzuru." "See you tomorrow, (Y/N)." "See you, Yuzuru. Sleep tight." "You too, don't let the bed bugs bite." "Make sure to eat dinner, chew your food well and wait an hour before laying down." "You too. Don't sleep late painting." "Okay." "Remember to wake up at time, I'm walking you to school." "Okay." "Please don't fall asleep." "I'll try." "Go with your mom now." "Right."

I take out my camera and point it up. "The moon looks beautiful from here." "It does." I turn to see Yuzuru. "I thought you left already." "Hehe, I forgot to give your folder back." She hands me the folder. "Oh, thanks." "See you tomorrow." "Yeah."

I go to Yuzuru's place. "She's not here yet... I guess it's expected, it is four fifty. Dawn looks pretty, I should draw it." I start drawing it.

"(Y/N), I'm here, five fifteen." "You're early." "You've been here for like half a hour, haven't you?" "Yeah." "What did you draw?" "Dawn." "Did you eat?" "Yes." "What?" "Cereal." "Don't you want to eat something here?" "No, I'm fine like thi-" "You're eating something! You'll end up looking like a stick!" She grabs my hand and drags me to her place.

"Sorry to intrude." "Pancakes. You'll eat pancakes." "We should go to school though." "School starts at seven thirty, I'm making you pancakes, and you're gonna eat them." "If you're making them for me I can't say no." She smiles and shakes her head.