Take 12

(Y/N)'s POV
"Yuzuru, I know there's still one week left, but what did your mom say?" "I managed to convince her, but we'll need to take pictures." "All right, do you want to know where I'm taking you?" "Oh right, I need to tell her where we're going and our schedule." "That's exactly what I was gonna ask you after. We're going to Disney! And I want to plan our schedule this week we have left." "Wait we're going to Disney?" "You can't say no, I bought our tickets already." "I'm not gonna say no to Disney." "Nice, do you wanna come over you know to pick a hotel and make a schedule we'll fail on what games will we go on?" "I just have a question." "Okay."

"Isn't there only two parks? One week on two parks?" "We can spend a whole day on the hotel. Go to the pool if you'd like." "Didn't you buy the tickets already?" "Yeah, but I don't mind. After all, I invited you to have fun. I'm sure they have a pool. We can go swim, or we can just stay at the room and sleep until late or watch the tv. If you get bored we can just go to the park and get on the rides again. Or we could just go around and eat a bunch of unhealthy yet delicious food." "That sounds like a good plan."

"Let's go now, by the way I want you to keep this painting. It's dry now." I hand her the painting. "Oh, this is really pretty. Are you sure you painted me?" "Yes, you're the most beautiful girl." "I'm the only girl in your eyes." "You do have a point. Yet you're beautiful still." "Thanks." "Thanks? No shut up?" "Shut up." "There we go. Let's go now." We walk home.

"Mom, Yuzuru's over." "Oh, hi Yuzuru. Have you eaten yet?" "No, but it-" "You brought a girl home without getting her food?! That's not nice! Yuzuru dear, I'm gonna make you a soup. You can go to (Y/N)'s room. It's a bit of a mess though." "It's not, it's full of art." "You may want to move your Yuzuru paintings or she'll be creeped out." I go to my room with Yuzuru following behind.

"Let me turn this paintings around." I start turning them around. "Those are a lot of paintings." "Yeah." "Do you need help?" "No, it's fine. Wouldn't want you to see all the paintings of you." "Already saw them." She sits on my bed. "Well, you look beautiful on all of them. Specially that one." "That's a mirror." "I know." I sit by her side and hug her.

We lay down hugging. "You know, you forgot to turn that one around." She points to one hanging on the wall. "I can't turn that around. It's heavy." I smile and kiss her head. She nuzzles her face on my neck.

I start playing with her hair. She moves her head up and stares at me. I stop playing with her hair and stare at her back. I move my hand and caress her cheek. I start leaning in until our lips are only millimeters apart. "Can I... kiss you?" She nods slowly. I connect our lips in a kiss. We pull away after some seconds.

"That was nice, I'd like to do that again." "Shut up." "What if I don't?" She kisses me. I move so I'm on top of her. We continue kissing until I pull away. I catch my breath. "We should be planning our schedule and all." "Right." "But before that... I absolutely love you, you're the most perfect human being. So, will you be my girlfriend?" "Who says I love you?" "Oh, right. I guess that's fine. We can still enjoy our trip. As long as you're happy." "I'm joking. I love you too. I'm not happy if you're not happy." "But I can't be happy if you're not happy."

"So, to answer your earlier question, I'd love to be your girlfriend. Now, can you get off me?" "I don't want to, but since my precious girlfriend asked me." I lay by her side. "Now, we need to think on which hotel will we stay at." "Mother can I use your computer?!" "Sure!" I take out her laptop from under the bed.

"I like this room in Hotel MiraCosta. We can hang out at the terrace, plus there's a chance we get a jetted bathtub. It comes with breakfast. But it only has one bed." "It's a big bed." "You're my girlfriend now." "It doesn't mean we aren't friends, and it's not like we're doing anything inappropriate." "Well then, this one's fine. We'll go three days to DisneySea, and four days to Disneyland. So, let me just pay, and then we can go ahead and choose the other." I hug her.