Take 9

Yuzuru's POV
I yawn as I walk to the bridge near the house. "Yuzuru!" I turn to see (Y/N) walking towards me. "I forgot we're walking together. Good morning." "Good morning. You look tired." "I am, you should carry me to school." "Hop on then." "I was kidding!" "I'm not."

I put my arms around (their/his/her) neck carefully. I feel (their/his/her) hands slide up my thighs. A blush forms on my face as I move my legs. "What are you doing?!" "Yuzuru, I'm sorry for making uncomfortable, but can you please not choke me." I move my arms down. "Sorry." "Let's try this again, I'll try not to make you uncomfortable." I wrap my arms around (their/his/her) neck as (they/him/her) put(s) (their/his/her) hands on my  thighs lifting me up.

(They/he/she) start(s) walking to school. "How did you sleep?" "Fine." "Why don't you sleep while we reach the school?" "Okay." I place my head on (their/his/her) shoulder. I feel a kiss being placed on my temple. "Sleep tight, sleeping beauty." I blush and close my eyes.

"Aren't they the cutest?!" "Did you see today's school newspaper?" I open my eyes slowly. "I see you're awake. Get down. We're in front of your locker." "I heard they're just friends, but I don't think s- (Y/N)'s glaring at me." "I'm sorry you had to wake up to this." "Don't worry. I don't really mind." "Okay." "Do you think (Y/N)'s playing with her?" "I heard (they/she/he) (have/has) never dated anyone." "But really, a bunch of people like (Y/N) yet (they/he/she) goes with the new girl." "What do they mean by playing with me?" "I don't have a clue." "Stop it with those rumors, you're probably just jealous of their beautiful relationship!" "We're friends, what are they talking about?"

"I heard they're just friends but they'd make such a perfect couple!" "I wish they'd start dating!" I feel my face turn red. I look at (Y/N) who's face was flushed red. "School newspaper!" (Y/N) extends (their/his/her) hand and takes a newspaper. We sit on the floor and start reading.

'I want what these two have.' 'We were walking by the art room when we overheard a conversation from the one and only captain of the art, craft, music, and many other clubs. The conversation will be written just as said.

"You're so cute, Yuzuru." "Don't say that. It's embarrassing and I'm supposed to be boyish an-" "Boyish? Because of your hair or something?" (Y/N) then grabbed Yuzuru's hair as shown in the following picture.

I go to the end of the article and see it ended right before (they/he/she) kissed me. "No, my first class is English! I don't wanna go!" "But a pretty lady like you should be smart." "I should... but I ain't, and don't call me pretty lady, that's embarrassing!" "But you are pretty, and you are a lady." "You don't have to say it." "I don't have to, I like to. Anyways, don't avoid your English classes." "But I don't wanna go!" "But you can't skip." I feel myself being lifted up.

"Put me down!" "Nope!" "Help! I'm getting kidnapped!" "Yuzuru, you're drawing to much attention." "Put me down!" "Okay." I turn to see my classroom. "That's cheating!" "No, it's making sure you go to classes." "I definitely ship them." "Me too!" "I wish I could date (Y/N)." "Don't say that! The only person for to be with (Y/N) is Yuzuru!" I blush as I enter the classroom. "Bye bye Yuzuru, see you at break." "Right."

I hug (Y/N). I feel a kiss being planted on my head as (Y/N) hugs me back. I look up and see (Y/N) looking at me. I smile and hug (them/him/her) tighter. "I don't want to let go." "I don't wanna let go either, but let's not do this in front of your class, we already have enough rumors." "I know. I just don't wanna let go." "I promise, we can hug later and you can even sleep while I paint. Now go to your class because I have to go to mine too." "Okay." I let go and see (Y/N) placing another kiss on my forehead. "Make sure not to sleep in class, sleeping beauty." "Okay."

"They're totally in love with each other!" "Right?!" "I wish my boyfriend treated me with the love and gentleness (Y/N) treats Yuzuru." "If they don't start dating I'll lose all hope in humanity." "The look on their eyes while speaking is indeed full of love, but please speak in English when you're in English class." I go to my sit blushing.