Kid special (male edition).

I dont like kids but like... if the mom was Yuzuru. I'd take it even if it wasn't mine so. You're 24, Yuzuru is 23 right now unless your birthday is after hers (except in the bold and italics that's a flashback) until the timeskip to her birthday. I'm gonna add a bit of a small drama just cause.

(Y/N)'s POV
"Say, Yuzuru." She hums while chewing. "Have you ever thought about having kids?" "What?! Where is this coming from?" "I don't know. It just came to my mind, but have you?"

"Well, every now and then I think about it. Why are you asking?" "It just came to my mind the other day, and I can't seem to get the thought out of my head." "Oh... Well, I wouldn't mind... Having kids with you." I see her smile slightly while looking at her plate.

I slide my hand up and down her back as she cries on my chest. "It's fine, my love. We can just try again." "I don't get it. There's nothing wrong with either of us. Why can't I get pregnant?" "Maybe it's just not the time. If we're both fine then you'll get pregnant."

"It's so unfair. I just want to to have a child with you." "My love, you're twenty three. It's okay, we still have plenty time to have kids."

I get off the plane and get a cab. I open the door and go inside. "Yuzuru, I'm back." Yuzuru peaks from our room and runs to hug me. I smile and peck her lips.

"I missed you!" "I missed you too, my love." "Take me with you next time! I don't like being apart from you. Even if it's only two weeks." "Okay, I'll make sure to take you."

"I have some news." "What is it?" "I'm pregnant." "Really?!" "Yeah." I feel my eyes fill up with tears. "Are you sure?" "Yes." She hands me two pregnancy tests that came out positive.

"I wanted to make sure, so I bought two." I cup her face and pull her in for a kiss. "I'm so happy. When did you find out?" "Today. I woke up and got morning sickness yesterday and today so I got some tests."

"I'm so excited. We made a little piece of art. You and me. We are having a cute little masterpiece of our own." She nods while nuzzling her face on my neck.

"You smell like perfume." "Oh, right." I take out a bag. "You said they weren't selling it anymore so I stole it from a woman." "What?!" "I'm kidding. I found it on the mall in London, thought it'd be a nice gift. Although you got me a better gift."

I wake up. "Good morning, my love." "Good morning." I peck her lips. "Good morning to you, too." I peck her tummy.

"Happy birthday, do you want to shower first?" "Alright." She stands up and suddenly turns to look at me. "You haven't felt it yet, it's kicking." She moves my hand to her tummy. "It really is kicking. Doesn't it hurt?" "Not at all, it feels funny."

I hear the doorbell ring. I open the door. "Hi, nice to see you again." Shoko, Shoya, Yaeko and mom come in. "Happy birthday, Yuzuru!"

We eat cake. "You genned a it of weit, Yuhuru." "That's mean." "Shoko's right. You're not fat. You're just not as skinny as before." "Maybe it's because of your cravings." "I have the right to crave stuff."

"Yuh eed oo eat ealther, Yuhuru." "I eat healthily." "Your stash of candy under the bed says the opposite." "Shut up, it's your fault." "Don't blame it on me, you agreed."

"What are you guys talking about?" "She did gain weight, but it's not because of food." "I'm pregnant." "What?" "Since when?"

"Seven months ago." "And you didn't tell us?" "We couldn't find the right moment. We didn't want to say it through text and the last time you came to visit was on thanksgiving when Ishida and Shoko didn't come because they decided to celebrate with Ishida's family."