Clingyinnit

No one knows that Tommy and Ranboo are dating in this story but they do know that they live together.

Third person POV
Ranboo woke up with Tommy laying down next to him wrapped up in a blanket. He didn't want to wake up the child so he carefully removed the blanket that was on him (not Tommys blanket) and walked out of the room. 

After he went out he went to the bathroom (to take a shit) after he was done he washed his hands (good job ender boy) and dried them off. He walked out of the bathroom to see a sleepy Tommy. Tommy walked towards the taller and hugged him. "Why did you leave?" the shorter said with a sleepy voice.  

Ranboo looked down at the blonde and put his hand on the (a fly just came flying in my face😋 i feel like i'm talking too much so i'll stop) blondes messy hair. "I'm sorry Toms but I needed to use the bathroom" Ranboo said. Tommy grabbed his hand and Ranboo followed him back to the room. Tommy pushed Ranboo on the bed and then he laid down next to him and they cuddled for a couple of hours. 

It was about 5pm and Ranboo remembered that he had to stream. "Tommy, I have to stream," Ranboo said. "No, stay here," The blonde said. Ranboo got up and the blonde was still hugging him. "Tommy, you need to get off of me," Ranboo said laughing. "I don't wanna," Tommy said. "You're so clingy today Toms," Ranboo said. After a while Ranboo got Tommy off of him. Ranboo went to his pc and started the stream. 

After a while Tommy got up and went over the Ranboo. Ranboo quickly muted his mic. "When are you done streaming? '' the blonde said, looking at Ranboo. "I'm almost done, '' Ranboo said. Tommy went back to the bed and scrolled on Twitter. Ranboo was reading chat. He saw someone say "Where's Tommy?" Ranboo then pointed at the blonde that was laying down on the bed. Tommy saw and he waved at chat. 

Ranboo ended the stream after that. He went over to Tommy and said "I'm done streaming". Tommy looked up from his phone and sat up. He then grabbed Ranboo by his hands pulling him to the bed. Ranboo fell on the blonde's legs and Tommy started running his hands through Ranboos hair. "I love you," the blonde said, looking down at Ranboo. "I love you too Tommy, '' Ranboo said. After a few minutes Tommy laid down with Ranboo on his chest. Ranboo looked at the blonde and kissed him on the lips. It was just a small one but Tommy loved it. They then fell asleep after an 1 or 2.
___________________________________

Ahh yes two stories in one day by the way thank you for 26 reads!