Panic Attack

(Your favorite writer is back with a new story that is based off of true events other than Ranboo being in it🤩)

Tommy pov

Every Saturday me and my family watch a movie together, we take turns choosing the movies and it was my turn. I honestly didn't even get to choose because my mom told me I had 30 seconds to choose and I just chose a random movie.

(My stomach hurts and i don't know why)

Not even half into the movie I started to have bad thoughts and i didnt want to have a breakdown in front of my family so I told my Dad I was going to go to sleep right when I told him he just said "He's always mad".

My boyfriend Ranboo was over and he offered to go with me but I said no. I went upstairs and I started having a panic attack.

Ranboo: Tommy?

I couldn't even breathe right at the time so I didn't say anything. I was in the corner of my room. I had my knees up to my chest and my head on my knees.

Ranboo: Are you ok..?

Ranboo started to walk towards me.

Ranboo: What's wrong Toms?

Ranboo sat next to me and put his hand on my shoulder.

I couldn't speak so I just hugged him.

Ranboo: It's ok.. 

I started to calm down more and told Ranboo why I was crying.

After that he offered me cuddles and of course I said yes.

We both went into bed and cuddled not caring if my family walked in on us.

(So that happened but just take Ranboo out lol. Anyways.. I probably won't post on Monday because I'm going to six flags.)