Parents

Some of these things are part of my life. It's just something that would have happened. It is also based off of the song "Parents" by yungblud. 

TW: Rape, Abuse, Homophobia, Drinking/Achohol, Guns, and smut(?) at the end. (It's pretty much just kissing and hickeys)

I hope you guys enjoy it!

I always knew I was different. Me and my best friend Ranboo would hang out a lot. I caught feelings for him. But I know my parents would never accept me.

I would ignore them sometimes. But that made things worse. 

My Dad would hit me everytime I would talk to him. He was a drug addict. He always wanted me to be like the other kids. 

The neighbors to be exact. The children would always be outside. But I knew the real reason why. 

I would come home from school and say nothing but he would still beat me up. I would end up with bruises and scratches. 

Sometimes he would do other stuff… like rape me. I hated it. He was married and raping his own son. 

The only person who actually knew about it would be Ranboo. I could tell him everything and he would understand. 

Whenever I tried to tell someone online all they would say is "same" or "didnt ask". 

"Fuck life. My life is shit"

My ass would bleed everytime my father would rape me. 

Sometimes it would bleed out of nowhere. Ranboo would help me walk and recover sometimes but other times he would be out with his family.

This time it was different.

Tommy: Shit..

Dad: Fucking mistake. I wish you were never even fucking born! Now go to your room!

Tommy: Ok.

Dad: Don't come out until you learn how to fucking behave.

Tommy ran to his room. He was covered in bruises and blood. His nose was bleeding and his eye looked like there was going to be a bruise there for more than a week. 

Tommy got his phone out and called Ranboo

Tommy: B-boo

Ranboo: Tommy?! I'm picking you up, meet me at the park.

Ranboo hung up and Tommy started getting ready. He grabbed his toothbrush, phone, charger, headphones, and a couple of other things. 

He opened his window and climbed out of it. It wasn't that much of a drop honestly. He started to walk to the park and soon he was there. 

Ranboo: Tommy?

Tommy: Hm?

Ranboo: Oh my god! Let's go to my place to get you cleaned up. 

Tommy: Cant walk, to tired

Ranboo: I carry you?

Tommy gave Ranboo a nod which meant he had permission to. So he picked Tommy up in bridal style and carried him to his car.

Ranboo had bought his own car. He got it when he was 16. Young age right? He needed a car so he wouldn't have to ask his parents to drive him anywhere.

They got into the car and Tommy looked around. He saw bleach in the back. 

Tommy: Why is there bleach..?