One cut won't hurt, right?

OMG WTF I HAVE 100 VIEWS LMAO THANK YOU ALL SO SO MUCH! This includes cutting, mention of blood, and starving?? (tell me if i missed anything)

Third person pov
Tommy (mind): One cut won't hurt right?..

Tommy had been sitting in the bathroom looking at a knife wondering if he should do it while Ranboo was at work.

Tommy (mind): Just one cut isn't that bad

Tommy grabbed the knife from the counter and he slit once, twice, three times, he then had about 20 cuts on his arms and stomach.

Tommy (mind): I should probably hide this before Ranboo comes home

Tommy cleans up and puts some bandages around his stomach and arms so the blood wouldn't stain his clothes.

A couple of hours later

Ranboo: Tommy! I'm home!

He soon saw Tommy run to him and hug him, almost making him fall over.

Ranboo: Woah Toms what's the excitement for?

Tommy: We can cuddle now!

Ranboo: We will but first let me make some food

Tommy: I already ate

Ranboo: Oh what did you eat?

Tommy of course didn't eat but Ranboo doesn't need to know that

Tommy: I ate some spaghetti

Ranboo: Oh ok! But I'm still going i make myself some food because I'm hungry

Tommy went back to the bedroom and started watching tv. A few minutes later Ranboo comes into the room. 

Ranboo: Hey Tommy!

Tommy: Hello boo! Can we cuddle now?

Tommy said in excitement

Ranboo: Of course we can Toms

Ranboo laid down behind Tommy which put Tommy in front of him putting his head on the tallers chest. After a while Tommy started to notice some blood coming from his arm.

Tommy (mind): Shit the bandages are in the hallway

Tommy: Hey boo I'm going to get some water

Ranboo: Ok Tommy but make it quick because the exciting part of the movie is coming up!

Tommy got up and went out of the room quickly grabbing the bandages and going to the bathroom in the hallway.

Tommy (mind): Shit shit shit the bandages won't work. 

Tommy was losing a lot of blood he noticed he cut a little too deep. He was in the bathroom for about 10 minutes and Ranboo got worried.

Ranboo: Tommy? What are you doing there?

Tommy: N-nothing I'll be out in a minute

Ranboo: Tommy you've been in there for the past 10 minutes. 

Tommy didn't reply

Ranboo: I'm going in Tommy

Ranboo knocked the door open and saw Tommy on the counter with messed up bandages that were on his arms.

Ranboo: Tommy..

Tommy: I'm s-sorry..

Ranboo looked at Tommy and walked over to him. He kissed his forehead lightly.

Ranboo: Tommy look at me

Tommy was looking at the floor while playing with his hands. Ranboo cupped Tommy's face making Tommy look up at him.

Ranboo: Tommy it's ok.. 

Tommy: No it isn't Boo! Look at me I have blood all over me!

Ranboo: Tommy it's going to be ok.. don't worry. As your beloved boyfriend, I'm gonna take care of you.

Tommy trusted Ranboo. Ranboo got all the bandages off and got some clean bandages. He wrapped the bandages around Tommys arms trying to hurt him. After that he did his stomach which wasn't that bad as his arms. He wrapped the bandages around tommys waist where all the cuts were. 

Ranboo: And, done!

Tommy: Thanks Ranboo!

Ranboo: No problem Toms!

Tommy cupped Ranboos face and kissed him on the lips. Tommy got off the counter and they both headed back to the room. They cuddled for the rest of the night, Tommy falling asleep in ranboos arms.