First Kiss. (tubboinnit)

Clingy. Clingy. Clingy. They're both so clingy with each other. I have never seen two best friends so clingy with each other other than them ofc.

Anyways, they were both walking down the sidewalk of London. They weren't holding hands. (I wish they were) They were just talking to each other. 

Some fans had approached them and asked them questions like, "When is the next lore?" "Where is Ranboo?" "When is the next vlog?".

They answered (some) questions. They continued to walk and talk until it started raining.

They rushed into a nearby store and stayed there.

Tommy: Why didn't you bring a hoodie?

Tubbo: I didn't know it was going to be THIS cold!

Tommy: You can have mine but it's my favorite so don't damage it.

This could break the internet.

Tommy handed Tubbo his hoodie. It was his merch. No wonder it's his favorite.

Tubbo put the hoodie on and smiled at Tommy. Tommy gave him an annoyed look but then smiled back.

Fan: OMG IS THAT TOMMY AND TUBBO?!

The group of fans approached them. Fangirls. 

"Can I have a picture?" "Can you say hi to my friend?" All sorts of questions. But one. One made them all go crazy.

"Is that Tommy's hoodie Tubbo is wearing?"

Tommy and Tubbo looked at each other and while the girls were distracted they took it as a chance to get the fuck out of there.

They ran out of the building and went into a public bathroom. They hid inside of a stall because of the two boys who came into the bathroom.

They then noticed their bodies were touching. BUT not just a little bit. They were TOUCHING.

They both turned into tomatoes in a second. But they knew that if they moved they would get caught.

They stayed in the same position until the boys finally walked out.

Tommy: Holy shit-

Tubbo: That was close..

Tommy: Mhm

They walked out of the stall and sat down on the floor.

Tubbo: What do we do now?

Tommy: Wanna kiss?

What the hell. Did Tubbo hear that? I don't think he did.

Tubbo: Sure

Nevermind he defo heard that. 

They felt themselves leaning into each other. 

Hopefully no one walks in.

Closer. And closer. 

Are we really about to do this?

Their lips finally touched.

From the movies the kisses were hard and aggressive but this kiss was soft, slow, and warm. They parted away from the kiss and stared at each other.

We really just did that.

Tommy: We should probably leave now-

They stood up and walked out of the bathroom. Thankfully, there were no fans and it was just them.

Their hands intertwined as they walked out of the bathroom. Tubbo felt a smile grow on his face as for Tommy, his mind was filled with thoughts of them kissing again.