Valentines Day (unfinished)

This was meant to be posted on Valetines Day but I lost motivation and it was already late.

Tommy had woken up around 7 am. He silently got out of bed trying not to wake up his boyfriend. He walked to the kitchen and made some breakfast.

Meanwhile Ranboo slept peacefully.

Once Tommy was done making breakfast he put it on a plate and brought it to his room.

Tommy opened the curtains to his room letting some light in. He walked over to his boyfriend who was slowly waking up.

Tommy: Happy Valentine's Day!

Ranboo smiled and sat up.

Ranboo: Happy Valentine's Day My Love…

Tommy chuckled and placed the plate of food on Ranboos lap.

Ranboo: Aww.. Thank you..

Tommy: No problem! Oh and my brothers and parents are going to be out all day today they'll probably be back by tomorrow.

Ranboo smirked as he ate his food thinking about the things they are going to do later.

Tommy walked to the other side of the bed and laid down. He grabbed his phone and started texting Tubbo.

Ranboo: Who are you texting?

Tommy: Tubbo.. He's telling me about the necklace he got.

Ranboo nodded as he placed his now empty plate on the nightstand.

Tommy: So what are we going to do today?

Ranboo: That's a surprise for later but for now… 

Ranboo pulled out a tiny gift box and held it out for Tommy.

Ranboo: This is for you..

Tommy smiled as he carefully opened it. It revealed a small necklace with a heart in the middle. In the heart it said "R + T".

Tommy: This is adorable Ranboo!

Tommy carefully took it out of the box and looked at it.

Ranboo smiled and put the box aside.

Tommy: Can you put it on me?

Ranboo nodded and grabbed the necklace. Tommy turned around and let Ranboo place the necklace on his neck.

Tommy looked at the necklace again and smiled.

Tommy: Well if we're giving each other presents right now I have something for you

Tommy opened his night stand drawer and pulled out a tiny black and white box.

Ranboo smiled and opened the tiny box. It revealed a…

( and that's where I lost motivation )

375 words